New leak confirms August 23rd for Verizon Moto X, puts DROID Mini release later
0. phoneArena 31 Jul 2013, 17:09 posted on
When we first saw the leaked roadmap for Verizon, it put the Motorola Moto X release on August 23rd. Then, there was a bit of skepticism because of a report claiming that the Moto X had begun shipping to carrier stores on July 29th. Now, we're seeing a new leak that is confirming the August 23rd release date...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
2. akki20892 (Posts: 3651; Member since: 04 Feb 2013)
6. Shatter (Posts: 2031; Member since: 29 May 2013)
Its a good alternative for the Nexus 4 for those who don't want to spend $600+ on a phone..
7. TheLolGuy (Posts: 483; Member since: 05 Mar 2013)
He was probably referring to the idea of smelling a phone. But yes I do agree with you, although with the second Nexus phone I'm sure a lot would rather wait. I have a feeling this year's model will also get another price hike like the Nexus 7. Nothing major, but if it's going to be cutting edge with a 1080p display, snappy 800 etc. I think 300 might be pushing it. I'm guessing it'll start at 350 this time.
9. Twashbush (Posts: 47; Member since: 08 Jun 2011)
But will it support all carriers unlike the N4? that is one of the strong points of the Sammy GS models and will be of the moto X also.
3. XPERIA-KNIGHT (unregistered)
Bring on the MINI!!
4. barondebxl (Posts: 102; Member since: 04 Nov 2011)
Verizon is always late to the party so im guessing the moto x will be available before for other carriers.
5. dorianb (Posts: 426; Member since: 24 Oct 2012)
If they are gonna follow a Verizon roadmap this thing isn't dropping til Aug 23rd of 2014
8. k1ng617 (Posts: 264; Member since: 13 Oct 2009)
Because Verizon always delay s**t to customize (ruin) their phones (note 2) with their junk and logos. Also, they don't want to take from their droid branded phones. Same thing they did for the DNA and delayed the Note 2.
10. Twashbush (Posts: 47; Member since: 08 Jun 2011)
Hey they have to make money on them to pay Disney(Lucas Arts) for the use of the word Droid.
12. Alex123 (Posts: 227; Member since: 17 Oct 2012)
I hope the Moto X come with 2 options 32GB & 64GB. No SD card slot, i guess because Google never offer it before.
Can someone tell me your the price of nexus 4 in your country? off contract please.
Here in Cambodia, the nexus 4 cost US$460.00/nit which is more expensive than GS3 to offer around US$410 with 16GB
13. itsdeepak4u2000 (Posts: 2866; Member since: 03 Nov 2012)
$450 here in India, off contract.