New information leaks about the BlackBerry Windermere
0. phoneArena 07 May 2014, 21:51 posted on
The rumored high-end BlackBerry Windemere, has captured the attention of BlackBerry and non-BlackBerry fans alike. The strangely designed QWERTY keyboard doesn't show punctuation or numbers, and is expected to work with a combination of gestures and touch. Some new information about the Windermere has leaked, and just might have you eagerly waiting for more information on this rumored top-shelf BlackBerry 10 model...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. Arte-8800 (banned) (Posts: 4562; Member since: 13 Mar 2014)
Hope this new device bring BB out from red
2. FriendsOfSamsung (unregistered)
Bb just ran out of red
7. Mxyzptlk (Posts: 6505; Member since: 21 Apr 2012)
Lol I laughed harder than I should've at this.
22. Arte-8800 (banned) (Posts: 4562; Member since: 13 Mar 2014)
Mxzy doesn't like BB and Motorola
8. Johnnokia (Posts: 713; Member since: 27 May 2012)
Common don't troll guys,
All of us know BlackBerry is in a big catastrophic trouble, but let's wish them good luck in order to have a good competition.
I just saw the concept of the Q30 and it was so hideous. Actually, BlackBerry will release Q20 by the end of this year, which is a high end qwerty smartphone. So, I guess BlackBerry should focus more on the high end full touch screen smartphone. I'm really waiting for it and I found BB10 OS is more suitable for touch screen phones than the physical qwerty keyboard ones.
9. Manti123 (banned) (Posts: 207; Member since: 10 Apr 2014)
They are not trolling .. Blackberry is a walking dead company. It is impossible for a company to see how they are dwindling, and then insist on developing the hardware.
You are a Nokian and I guess you know very well that Nokia phased out Symbian at the time they sold more than 30 millions Symbian Smartphone per quarter because they found that Symbian is a dying platform. In contrast, Blackberry sold less than 5 million BB10 in more than one year and John Chen still thinks that BB10 could success.
BlackBerry will release Z3 & Q20 and that is it. The plug will be pulled.
10. Johnnokia (Posts: 713; Member since: 27 May 2012)
NO please.. Nokia stopped developing Symbain when the trojan Stehen flop decided to destroy Nokia in order to get the company to microbitch. Nokia was very able to re-invent Symbian, MeeGo or adopt Android at that time instead of the WP that could not reach to 5% of what Symbian did in terms of selling rate.
19. DigitalJedi_X (banned) (Posts: 202; Member since: 27 Apr 2014)
This is the only time you and I will ever agree.
14. Zeeya (Posts: 222; Member since: 17 Mar 2013)
Shut up... You don't know nothing John Snow... ähm.. Manti666
17. DigitalJedi_X (banned) (Posts: 202; Member since: 27 Apr 2014)
Another troll at it I see. Lets revisit this statement when BlackBerry is still here releasing handsets and making a profit after the release of the two handsets you mentioned. I'll enjoy laughing at you and the other trolls.
25. panjgoori (Posts: 22; Member since: 17 Nov 2012)
and see where Nokia is now ? Sold to microsoft.
12. xperiaDROID (banned) (Posts: 5629; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
Trolls just want to see a manufacturer they don't like going down, why we call them trolls? It's because they are trolling, so they won't wish a manufacturer good luck, they will only lick the manufacturers butt and wish their beloved manufacturer to be the number one forever but we all know that number one will not always be number one and will be replaced someday.
So, talking to these trolls are a waste of time.
I really hope that BlackBerry will release their full touch screen flagship, I don't want QWERTY. I want to give BlackBerry a try but none of them really attract me so much like what the Android and Windows Phone Nokia flagships do. I wish BlackBerry do well this time.
16. DigitalJedi_X (banned) (Posts: 202; Member since: 27 Apr 2014)
Please go away. Stick to your Samesung articles. Troll.
6. 0xFFFF (Posts: 3806; Member since: 16 Apr 2014)
The specs sound good. I hope BB can get something like this out to market soon. BB has a lot of great technology and a long history of innovation.
Ideally, as BB develops new phones, they should utilize a sales strategy that does not depend on solely on carriers. Being able to buy a BB direct at a reasonable price would really help them.
4. 0xFFFF (Posts: 3806; Member since: 16 Apr 2014)
BlackBerry should buy Cyanogen and make an open source secure Android OS that runs their value added services. Something like the new Vivoshot would be quite compelling with a great version of Android on it. BlackBerry could also partner with Chinese OEMs to build secure phones (with a great keyboard if you want it) at very reasonable price points. This is just scratching the surface.
11. SAIDH0 (Posts: 10; Member since: 08 May 2014)
The display resolution seems interesting .. first time to hear of such one.
13. Sriniva1995 (Posts: 33; Member since: 06 Nov 2013)
Price-only for the rich, who also wont buy cause BB is s**t now
15. Zeeya (Posts: 222; Member since: 17 Mar 2013)
Hey.. Sriniva.. not everyone lives in bangladesh in the ghetto... there are enough people who will buy this baby...
18. tenzin (Posts: 105; Member since: 20 Dec 2013)
Bb 10 is best os I ever had but company has no luck with ceo s they driving it to bankruptcy
20. DigitalJedi_X (banned) (Posts: 202; Member since: 27 Apr 2014)
Maybe the previous CEO 's, but not Chen. He has the company on the path to profitability. You'd know this if you didn't get all of your BlackBerry information from Phonearena, as well known BlackBerry troll site and haven for BlackBerry trolls like Manti123 and Nikolas.Oliver.
21. kartikeyarathi8 (Posts: 12; Member since: 06 Jan 2014)
blackberry z3 has yet not released in emerging market.... so walk the talk bb before showing lag dreams to your user n non-user base.... Nokia XL already launched in India and Lumia 630 is just ready for May 15th while no clue about Blackberry Z3.
23. apiskula (banned) (Posts: 578; Member since: 25 Jan 2013)
Nobody is going to buy this anyway at least not in the US. People choose better platforms that offer much more value such as android. What a waste buying a Blackberry
24. isprobi (Posts: 375; Member since: 30 May 2011)
I am a security conscious phone user so I would consider buying this. But I would have to be convinced that BlackBerry will be around for a while.