New images surface of the Sony Xperia T2 Ultra
0. phoneArena 15 Mar 2014, 12:58 posted on
We've seen a number of images showing off the Sony Xperia T2 Ultra. Today, we have some new images that show both a black Xperia T2 Ultra Dual (XM50h for China Unicom) and a white Xperia T2 Ultra (XM50t for China Mobile). Sony has toned down the specs to make this a more affordable phablet with a 6 inch screen and resolution of 720 x 1280...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. royalsovereign (Posts: 37; Member since: 01 Mar 2014)
It has a very beautiful display,I'll certainly buy it.
13. Genza (Posts: 380; Member since: 12 Mar 2014)
It's better than L 1320 but L 1520 will crush T2 Ultra.
2. ihavenoname (Posts: 1601; Member since: 18 Aug 2013)
Nothing really spetacular, but if this is priced right, it's a decent phablet.
25. Doakie (Posts: 1660; Member since: 06 May 2009)
"Xperia T2 Ultra coming to the Middle East, Africa, Asia Pacific, Europe and China priced at €399 ($545 USD)"
LOL! Are they serious? The Asus Zenfone 6 has very similar specs: 720p 6" screen, 13 MP main shooter but it'll cost $199 USD. If anyone is willing to pay $545 for this Sony you're not very smart with money. How about you buy two Zenfone 6's and still have $145 left over to buy a $150 Zenfone 5. 3 phones for the price of one mid range Sony Phablet! Hah. Idiots.
27. refillable (Posts: 832; Member since: 10 Mar 2014)
The trend is, retail USD MSRPs aren't the same as EURO prices converted to USD, not sure why... I'm hoping it's going to be cheaper than $400, but it seems that it is extremely unlikely.
5. SonyPS4 (Posts: 308; Member since: 21 May 2013)
very good design but price is too high for mid range phablet.
9. ArtSim98 (Posts: 3509; Member since: 21 Dec 2012)
399 euros is freaking cheap. Of course depends where you live.
23. SonyPS4 (Posts: 308; Member since: 21 May 2013)
Maybe you are right. In my place this phone is just little bit cheaper than Z Ultra
18. pyradark (Posts: 809; Member since: 10 Jun 2012)
its only $418!!! I thought it would wind up around $500
that is so cheap, same as Sammy mega last year but with very good specs and build up
6. StraightEdgeNexus (Posts: 3682; Member since: 14 Feb 2014)
I just love that blinds effect on unlocking the phone
7. Feanor (Posts: 496; Member since: 20 Jun 2012)
Looks as beautiful as the high end Sonys except from the misplaced camera lens at the far upper edge. Some things need at least some bezel. ;-)))
19. pyradark (Posts: 809; Member since: 10 Jun 2012)
yuck!! dont compare an ugly phone to this
12. janne303 (Posts: 2; Member since: 12 Mar 2014)
this with same spec as Z2 and I would buy that :D
14. amro99 (Posts: 90; Member since: 29 Nov 2012)
HTC Desire 816 is a better option i guess. More RAM, Faster CPU, better ffc, and a better display (based on my experience with both brands)
20. pyradark (Posts: 809; Member since: 10 Jun 2012)
you should buy one to help HTC bounce back!!
they dont need praise right now, Sales is what they need
15. josephnero (Posts: 498; Member since: 16 Nov 2011)
i wish it had 2GB RAM and it would be a certain buy for me
21. networkdood (Posts: 6330; Member since: 31 Mar 2010)
545.00?? Rather get a coolpad 9976a..7.1 phablet..under 400.00
22. Jason2k13 (Posts: 864; Member since: 28 Mar 2013)
I'm I the only one who thinks the back camera, just looks weird and misplaced?
24. vedraj (Posts: 51; Member since: 04 Oct 2013)
for that price you could just buy the Z ultra it costs almost the same
26. xche78x (Posts: 101; Member since: 11 Mar 2014)
But the announced price of Xperia T2 Ultra and the current sale price of Xperia Z Ultra are now very close $430 (T2) and $445 (Z). Which should i choose come April 2014, slightly better camera (T2) or way better specs (Z)?
28. mas39 (Posts: 80; Member since: 17 Jan 2013)
Bezels are still way too big, reduce bezels and add a s600 chip and this would be an excellent cheaper option to the z ultra.