New images of the LG enV Touch and Glance
This article contains unofficial information.
LG enV Touch Preliminary Specifications
Thanks to a friend for the pics!
For those of you who are looking just for a basic cell phone, there is the LG Glance, which will come in a slim candy-bar form factor. It will include a QVGA display, 1.3MP camera, Bluetooth, and VCast services, but data is limited to 1X speeds.
LG Glance Preliminary Specifications
If you have some interesting info that you'd like to share with us, feel free to Tip Us!
1. bigfanboyred (Posts: 141; Member since: 17 Jan 2009)
its the env touch.... besides the voyager name the trademark, thats why they couldnt use it again. its the voyager just with a few tweaks. not much different.
2. TheCellDepotVZW (Posts: 26; Member since: 26 Dec 2008)
how can you have Vcast Services on the Glance with only 1X Coverage... Where's the EV-DO!!!
4. sinfulta (Posts: 268; Member since: 11 Dec 2008)
Yeah if it has VCast anything its going to be EVDO, probably not RevA, but Rev0.
7. PhoneArena Team (Posts: 240; Member since: 27 Jun 2006)
Thank you for your comment. Both the Samsung Sway and Trance have VCast services and are only 1X. The LG Glance will be the same way.
13. vzwtechbill (Posts: 175; Member since: 16 Mar 2009)
actually, the Sway and Trance have Vcast with Rhapsody Subscription only, not VCast Video or Music capabilities : D
14. Legion (Posts: 397; Member since: 12 Dec 2008)
And they arent even OTA. Really Phonearena? Really? You could have just said "whoops our bad!" instead of spreading false info.
3. YelloPhase (Posts: 24; Member since: 15 May 2009)
so does anyone know when the EnV Touch comes out?? do you think its slimmer than the Voyager??
6. trentsinmypants (Posts: 319; Member since: 29 Jan 2009)
I have no idea!!! But I promise that the moment this information is released by Verizon, someone will post it here!!!
9. bng (Posts: 107; Member since: 12 Feb 2009)
i was talking to my cuzin that works at Verizon and he said around middel july or erly aguest for back to school....
11. belve14 (Posts: 113; Member since: 31 Mar 2009)
it is a bit slimmer and the reason they are calling it the env touch is cause the keyboard is exactly the same as the env3 literally. I think it is actually a descent phone
5. bng (Posts: 107; Member since: 12 Feb 2009)
that suck that the enVtouch isnt going to have the U.I. as the Versa.....
10. Mr.Bozodic (Posts: 13; Member since: 30 Mar 2009)
I hope it at least has threaded messages like the versa. vzw needs to make their phones more customizable.
8. harrisonnelson (Posts: 2; Member since: 17 May 2009)
Will the people that already have the LG voyager VX10000 be able to get the software update?
12. fverdun (Posts: 12; Member since: 22 Jan 2009)
actually phone arena, the sway and trance are only "vcast with rapsody" capable, but its only for the syncing option, not for OTA downloads, it does mobile web 2.0, but it does NOT have VCast services such as song ID, etc... \ Vcast services are only for EVdo phones, so this new phone is not classified as a "VCast Phone" hope this helps.
15. michigan mobile (Posts: 1; Member since: 31 May 2009)