New iWatch concept is beautiful, but completely ignores reality
5. akki20892 (Posts: 3782; Member since: 04 Feb 2013)
Only two smartwatch I like is one Sony and second Nokia smartwatch concept.
6. PBXtech (Posts: 1024; Member since: 21 Oct 2013)
Watch itself looks great. Not a fan of the watch band though.
3. ZeroCide (Posts: 721; Member since: 09 Jan 2013)
"....but completely ignores reality" Thats Apple in general.
RDF in effect.
4. donphone (Posts: 63; Member since: 20 Oct 2013)
Don't know why they stopped there, it might as well have projected a holographic 10" screen you interact with using air gestures...
7. tedkord (Posts: 7194; Member since: 17 Jun 2009)
Air gestures are stupid until Apple uses them.
8. PBXtech (Posts: 1024; Member since: 21 Oct 2013)
They're not stupid, they're just cheap gimmicks that lack innovation until Apple uses them.
12. Sauce (unregistered)
I've been using the AirGesture feature since my iPhone 3gs. It's nice, but I find no practical use for it, just something to show off to friends/fam. IMO, it's a gimmick.
14. PBXtech (Posts: 1024; Member since: 21 Oct 2013)
I'd love to have a split screen feature on my LG G2. With all features, few will use every one of them but many will use a few of them.
16. Sauce (unregistered)
Very good statement. +1
17. kabhijeet.16 (Posts: 734; Member since: 05 Dec 2012)
You mean untill Apple copies them..???
10. BigBoss10 (Posts: 254; Member since: 31 Aug 2012)
All I can say that it's a piece of i S h i t*
13. Sauce (unregistered)
He probably thinks it's real, like most nitwits here
15. darkkjedii (Posts: 15186; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
Exactly, to them concept means available in stores now. +1