New iPhones and iPad may be announced September 6th
0. phoneArena 26 Jul 2013, 11:41 posted on
Given that we're coming up on the end of July, the likelihood is that we're just over a month away from seeing the unveiling of the next-gen iPhone, iPad, and possibly even the rumored low-cost iPhone. We assumed that the announcement would be happening in September, because that is Apple's traditional time, and because Tim Cook had said new devices would come in "the fall"...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. iStabrak (banned) (Posts: 21; Member since: 26 Jul 2013)
The iPhone5 was kinda "Fail"...?
The 5s will be the same!
8. SuperMaoriBro (Posts: 387; Member since: 23 Jun 2012)
I dont like apple much either but seriously people who like to stir sh#t should be made to like the spoon. Any one else sick of haters and fanboyism?
2. TOMarsh1 (Posts: 9; Member since: 15 Jun 2013)
what to bring in greater profits for Q4 2013( and share price?)
3. drnggaj33 (Posts: 127; Member since: 29 Feb 2012)
the highest it will for the shares is 550 maybe 600$ but andriod os will come out with os 5.0 will change the game again because apples ios just copied andriod ...plus theres more pure google edition phones out moto x will be out plus the samsing s4 G.E. AND the htc one G.E.
4. InspectorGadget80 (Posts: 6886; Member since: 26 Mar 2011)
And we all know the new iPhone 5s/Ipad 5 will look the same. so no big deal
6. darkkjedii (Posts: 13886; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
Then why'd you feel the need to post that?
7. Shatter (Posts: 2036; Member since: 29 May 2013)
Every new iphone: "Keep the same design and do a minor bumpup in hardware and copy some features from android."
10. darkkjedii (Posts: 13886; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
Ok if everyone does that, then everyone knows that, soooooo why do you feel the need to post that? It's not gonna stop me, or anyone else that wants one from buying one. You guys post the dumbest stuff dude. Apple sells millions of these things per month. The negative bashing campaign isn't working.
13. InspectorGadget80 (Posts: 6886; Member since: 26 Mar 2011)
Because the iPhone isn't revolutionary anymore same rectangle design.
14. darkkjedii (Posts: 13886; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
Gadget do better with your answers bro.
17. willard12 (Posts: 984; Member since: 04 Jul 2012)
And we all know you're gonna go out and buy whatever Apple makes, regardless. So why do you post that?
18. darkkjedii (Posts: 13886; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
And we all know the knee bones connected to the thigh bone, and the hip bones connected to back bone. So why do you post that?
5. darkkjedii (Posts: 13886; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
Bring on the fall lineup. I'm ready to line up.
11. darkkjedii (Posts: 13886; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
I know mine is, I can't wait for the 5S and iOS 7. And don't let apple surprise us with a larger screen device...I'm all over it.
12. fanboy1974 (Posts: 1313; Member since: 12 Nov 2011)
When the iPhone 5 came out I got to Verizon 10 minutes before they opened and was able to get the model I wanted. No need to stand in line unless you like looking at Apple logos and blue shirts. I learned my lesson when iPad 3 came out; that was a waste of 5 hours. I expect the iPhone 5s to be the same unless they purposely don’t build enough to hype demand. Makes sense for them to do so after they purchased they own stocks yesterday.
15. darkkjedii (Posts: 13886; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
I actually enjoy it, also remember I live in Las Vegas. Major tourist attraction, we were swarmed with people from all over the world bro.
20. itsdeepak4u2000 (Posts: 3257; Member since: 03 Nov 2012)
Apple iPhone designers, please come back from holidays, we need new designs.