New iPhone rumored to come redesigned, feature a 4-inch screen
0. phoneArena 10 Apr 2012, 02:52 posted on
Apple is planning to launch a completely redesigned iPhone in the third quarter of the year with a 4-inch display and sleek unibody case…
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. PhoneArenaUser (Posts: 5498; Member since: 05 Aug 2011)
"We saw a big chunk of last year’s rumors about the iPhone go into the garbage bin, so we’d take this with an extra grain of salt. Just in case." - Exactly!
2. galanoth (Posts: 425; Member since: 26 Nov 2011)
Have owned every iPhone since the original and I'm hoping for a bigger screen. Big screen plus at least 720 resolution for my next phone in June :D
3. PhoneArenaUser (Posts: 5498; Member since: 05 Aug 2011)
And what if there won't be a bigger screen and 720 resolution, do you still buy it?
I guess, yes, you will! And if I'm right, then why? Because it is Apple? :)
101. Lucas777 (Posts: 2137; Member since: 06 Jan 2011)
oh arent u so smart? you know, not ever apple user goes after iphones because it has an apple logo... some people actually like ios? and please dont call said people stupid and uneducated because they have been documented to be rich and smart... but then again android fans tend to cite that as a negative as well... just cant be pleased...
but seriously, having an iphone isnt "apple following"-- for a lit of people its better than any other phone.. be a little respectful
102. PhoneArenaUser (Posts: 5498; Member since: 05 Aug 2011)
"...and please dont call said people stupid and uneducated because they have been documented to be rich and smart..."
Can you show me where I'm saying that they are stupid?
105. Lucas777 (Posts: 2137; Member since: 06 Jan 2011)
u just made a comment about how apple users buy apple products because it has an apple logo on it… which is unfair to say because most dont (maybe some do but not all)
10. PhoneArenaUser (Posts: 5498; Member since: 05 Aug 2011)
Also if you have made decision to buy iPhone, you shouldn't bother about the specifications, because they shouldn't be important for you.
16. ivanko34 (Posts: 617; Member since: 04 Sep 2011)
Best comment of the year !
It is so true : with apple you buy what they offer. You have no other choice. They decide for you. Same device for all fans
17. ardent1 (Posts: 2000; Member since: 16 Apr 2011)
Isn't that like the pot calling the kettle black?
A guy shares his opinions and out comes the hate posts. You wonder if the android camp are just bitter at the core.
18. PhoneArenaUser (Posts: 5498; Member since: 05 Aug 2011)
What hate posts? I also ask a question and share mine opinion! :)
54. gallitoking (Posts: 4720; Member since: 17 May 2011)
nobody ask you for your opinion and honestly we dont care... can you leave now
60. eyephone (banned) (Posts: 69; Member since: 05 Apr 2012)
This apple article is all haters and trolls and dislikes
I dont see any apple users.
there all android fans.
61. eyephone (banned) (Posts: 69; Member since: 05 Apr 2012)
Why should he leave. Whats ur problem! So much hate and trolls.... cant face the truth!
73. gallitoking (Posts: 4720; Member since: 17 May 2011)
look is for his own good read his post.. it show anger and dislike.. is not good for a person to post angry comments, when we need his opinion we will call him and since you are his lawyer... what truth.. my truth is different than your so what is your point.. again?..
62. eyephone (banned) (Posts: 69; Member since: 05 Apr 2012)
U do care thats why u telling
Him to leave...
66. eyephone (banned) (Posts: 69; Member since: 05 Apr 2012)
Open ur eyes or do u need a shave.
90. PhoneArenaUser (Posts: 5498; Member since: 05 Aug 2011)
"nobody ask you for your opinion..."
First, don't talk for all!
I don't think that someone asked your opinion too, but that doesn't mean that you cant express it. There is facility for commenting and I can freely express mine opinion, so I do it.
"...honestly we dont care..."
Again, don't talk for all. You - doesn't mean we!
"...can you leave now"
Yes, I can, but I won't.
94. gallitoking (Posts: 4720; Member since: 17 May 2011)
and it took you 4 hours to come up with this... ok don't leave.. stay.. that way you can entertain me with your nonsense... home boy lol
95. PhoneArenaUser (Posts: 5498; Member since: 05 Aug 2011)
"and it took you 4 hours to come up with this... "
Yes, because I also have a real life.
106. CRICKETownz (Posts: 980; Member since: 24 Oct 2009)
he might be referring to the subtle, indirect jabs you are taking at iOS. the level of hatred Android fans have for iOS is disturbing. almost like a jealous sibling who wants all the attention. the android camp is definitely bitter at the core. the reality is that everything we buy someone decides for you what device is capable of. Apple is not much different than Toyota or Samsung Electronics. b/c you put your measly $200-$300 on the table for a phone doesn't entitle you to say what goes on w/it b/c at the end of the day...you don't know how to build a phone. have your opinion, which is cool, but where Android fans cross the line (constantly) is that they look down @ those who don't like what they like. open-platform user...closed mind, its an oxymoron...to sum it up, pot calling the kettle black.
27. frydaexiii (Posts: 1456; Member since: 01 Dec 2011)
Nope, we're just bitter that Apple still exist...They should go back to their little hole and continue making retard computers for their wannabe hipster fanbase.
53. eyephone (banned) (Posts: 69; Member since: 05 Apr 2012)
Apple was made for hipsters and scruffy people
55. gallitoking (Posts: 4720; Member since: 17 May 2011)
sorry but you will be bitter for a long time.. just saying..
63. eyephone (banned) (Posts: 69; Member since: 05 Apr 2012)
Every apple article and forums are full of hate trolls
And dislikes u dont see any ifans or users there
All fandroids get over it
31. denmcdon (Posts: 90; Member since: 07 Jun 2009)
no... they just know its a great non lagging phone that will work right out of the box.
37. theBankRobber (Posts: 681; Member since: 22 Sep 2011)
If I took everything off my home screens except the 4 main buttons and used no other themes, my phone would NEVER lag. But since I like different themes and can use live Widgets, then every now and then slow down my phone showing a little lag.
39. -box- (Posts: 3991; Member since: 04 Jan 2012)
@denmcdon: By "work" you mean dropping connections, having crummy signal strength, bricking after a factory update, and that shatters from a short drop? Sounds great, very appealing.
45. denmcdon (Posts: 90; Member since: 07 Jun 2009)
no works period there are 4 iphones in my house not 1 problem.all phones will shatter from a fall my note did.
50. theBankRobber (Posts: 681; Member since: 22 Sep 2011)
That's because the iPhone is only a screen with icons, NOTHIG MORE. Android OS uses more resources for more apps running and Widgets running in the background. This has already been talked about a thousand times. Who are you trying to convince here? My Evo s**t on the IPhone 4 except for the screen and my Photon s**ts on the iPhone 4s again except for the screen. There's not 1 thing, READ THIS,NOT ONE THING the iPhone can do my Photon can't do. Lag here and there makes up for complete control over how my phone looks and operates to my desires.