New iPhone display part images leak out
0. phoneArena 09 Aug 2012, 05:24 posted on
The iPhone rumor mill is at full spin and now it churns out more pictures, allegedly of the iPhone 5 display, connectors and buttons…
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. matrix_neo (Posts: 321; Member since: 03 Nov 2011)
Iphone 5 or the new iphone welcome to 2011 LOL
9. matrix_neo (Posts: 321; Member since: 03 Nov 2011)
No you're not my father lol try to read my comment again, think what message I'm trying to convey... I hope you get it.
42. The_Godfather (Posts: 158; Member since: 26 Apr 2012)
Matrix:- It depends on sense on humor dude lolzzzzzzzz :) awesomeness :)
24. AppleWho (banned) (Posts: 57; Member since: 06 Aug 2012)
true, it is august of 2012, and this new iphone seems stuck in the past...
27. Droid_X_Doug (Posts: 5922; Member since: 22 Dec 2010)
Meh. I don't get the same sense of anticipation surrounding the pending release of the iPhone 5 as there was for what ultimately was released as the 4S. Apple was sucking the oxygen out of the room for everyone else a year ago. Now, it seems Sammy is sucking the oxygen out of the room. Sure, Apple will sell a bunch of their new iPhones, but it isn't the same this time around.
38. E.N. (Posts: 2357; Member since: 25 Jan 2009)
Dude everyone is talking about the iPhone "5". It's actually quite annoying. You guys have just stepped up your trolling game, that's all, but outside of this site, the next iPhone is a major deal. And to be honest, the market is large enough for both Apple and Samsung to succeed. HTC/Motorola/LG is probably more affected by Samsung's success than Apple.
43. cornerofthemoon (Posts: 518; Member since: 20 Apr 2010)
If this is the final design, it's very meh, but they will probably fly off the shelves anyway.
4. XPERIA-KNIGHT (unregistered)
10. matrix_neo (Posts: 321; Member since: 03 Nov 2011)
Can you spell out ROFL, sorry I'm not good in abbreviations, all I know is OMG. :-p
11. XPERIA-KNIGHT (unregistered)
hahaha ....."roll on floor laughing"
44. XPERIA-KNIGHT (unregistered)
46. The_Godfather (Posts: 158; Member since: 26 Apr 2012)
Not everyone can bark like you mate :)
16. Nikolas.Oliver (banned) (Posts: 1574; Member since: 01 Jul 2012)
i know what you mean ! haha......bear in mind that there's no quad core phone on 2011 =D hope you get it
19. Nokia-Arte (banned) (Posts: 42; Member since: 09 Aug 2012)
The new iPhone, just like the new iPad.
31. CreeDiddy (Posts: 328; Member since: 04 Nov 2011)
The iPhone is more advanced at multimedia than most Android phones. You have to realize that the iPhone is bigger than the 3.5" screen and iOS it represents. You have access to control an entire home theater from an iPhone that will do anything better than what Android can do right now. Nexus Q is still under developed and trying to catch up to areas like Apple, such as Airplay and mirroring for gaming.
34. Savage (unregistered)
Thats funny cause the basic functions of a smartphone is to text, watch videos, surf online and download apps. Controlling tv systems and home theaters is the job of a remote.
But for the sake of argument, both the Apple App Store and Google Play Store have plenty of apps for controlling tv systems using wifi. OEMS provide side accessories like HDMI-out cable for their devices. So, not really a plus for iPhone.
41. nofear (Posts: 151; Member since: 22 Jun 2012)
This CreeDiddy guy is smoking dope! iPhone is 6 yrs old technology. it cannot do multitask like Android does and endless of feature for power user that Apple don't have. why the hell you use your phone as remote when TV that you purchased already has one. Lame comments, eventually Android is creeping into your underwear then you are not even knowing it.
2. wendygarett (unregistered)
Create another hype I see... I won't felt for that...
8. matrix_neo (Posts: 321; Member since: 03 Nov 2011)
What a name hahaha. Phone arena doesn't want offensive comments but not with names. Don't get me wrong but I'm surprise PA allowed this kind of name. For sure your comment will be hidden.
15. MeoCao (unregistered)
I disagree with Steve Jobs on many things, but this guy is great, he has made our life much better.
He deserves our respect.
20. Nokia-Arte (banned) (Posts: 42; Member since: 09 Aug 2012)
What respect.....! He doesn't deserve respect.....!
23. MeoCao (unregistered)
Haha, Steve Jobs beat your beloved Nokia and that's bad for some especially people in Finland.
That's ironic but people who enjoy their Andoid super phones should be grateful to both Steve Jobs and Finland, the country of Linus Torvalds.
40. MeoCao (unregistered)
I don't know if your ignorance is real. Just look at phones before iPhone and after it.
You may not care but many do.
6. Phullofphil (Posts: 801; Member since: 10 Feb 2009)
the only thing that can be surprising i guess would be the materials used, because quad cor or duel core you know that considering its using Apple's OS you know it will run smooth as butter. I am basically thinking it will beat all phones on benchmark scores out right now. I guess besides the only other disapointment that there can be is what Ios 6 will be like. Well and if they actually keep the screen size the same. I really hope they ditch the home button on the front and put it on the side or the back and have a screen that is edge to edge side to side and top to botom so there is a huge screen with no difference in size of the phone. I guess an on screen home button would work, with a button on the side also just incase the home button is bugging out.
7. Aeires (unregistered)
Either everything is fake or Apple's security has disintegrated, more leaks with this model than all the previous combined. Or Apple has changed their policies to create buzz.
28. disneydad (Posts: 114; Member since: 26 Mar 2012)
Nothing like free publicity from the rumor mill.
17. good2great (Posts: 1040; Member since: 22 Feb 2012)
i can't believe there are so many leaks of this phone... apple is changing it seems... or all of this is FAKE!
21. Nokia-Arte (banned) (Posts: 42; Member since: 09 Aug 2012)
Fake Yeap. Wait till September or October.
18. maxkobi (Posts: 30; Member since: 17 Jun 2011)
took the pixel length of the button for reference, took the pixel length of the height and length of the screen, did some basic math... and im coming up with the screen is roughly 4.311 to 4.1956 inches. I have two numbers because my info showed the new iPhone has a smaller home button. the bigger number is based on the iPhone 4s button and the smaller is based on the alleged iPhone 5 button. just thought it would be fun to see
26. lauremar (Posts: 181; Member since: 29 Feb 2012)
To fend off leaking out the REAL 6th generation New iPhone, Apple is paying these people to post these pics & videos on the Internet, I'm telling you... I won't be surprised if Apple came out with a totally redesigned, innovative, new iPhone that looks nothing like what is rumored and what you see on the Internet now.... No? Eh, whatever!
39. master0fursinz (Posts: 104; Member since: 26 Apr 2010)
yes all the parts that are leaking is only a distraction from the real iphone coming. I heard they patented the Triangle Design. o.O
29. ftyler223 (Posts: 140; Member since: 06 Aug 2012)
Droid x Doug you're right about that. IPhone is and always will be a big seller but apple let everyone down last yr. People don't forget that.
30. ftyler223 (Posts: 140; Member since: 06 Aug 2012)
Lauremar I hope that's what apple is doing. I would love to see something new come to the table. I'm so sick of all these phones doing the same thing.
32. sudbury78 (Posts: 129; Member since: 12 Jul 2012)
Hey matrix.... It's August 2012. Look at a calendar.
36. gallitoking (Posts: 4690; Member since: 17 May 2011)
then why do we still hear about e RAZR phones, EVOS, and droids whatever number they are on?...
33. ObjectivismFTW (Posts: 211; Member since: 03 Jul 2012)
Ehh.... Apple device... who cares..