source: Engadget, Neowin
New iPhone discovered on the floor of a bar?
This article contains unofficial information.
source: Engadget, Neowin
1. scottmbolt (unregistered)
Its a fake people! Made in a sweat shop in Hong Kong.
7. DonkeyPunched (Posts: 321; Member since: 10 Jan 2010)
Hm...I haven't seen a fake like that before. That's either a classy fake or maybe the prototype? I mean, why didn't they state the way it worked? I know they said it failed afterwards, but why didn't they describe the way it worked? Was it like the iPhone's OS? Anyway, I think that phone looks awesome. The other fakes look eh.
8. DonkeyPunched (Posts: 321; Member since: 10 Jan 2010)
10. iHateCrapple (Posts: 734; Member since: 12 Feb 2010)
This looks nothing like the shell they've shown in previous articles. Shenanigans!
2. remixfa (Posts: 14255; Member since: 19 Dec 2008)
looks like the new and improved china knock off phone! now with 16 colors!!
3. sprintguy09 (Posts: 79; Member since: 17 Apr 2010)
yea its fake i know a guy who has a iphony on tmobile
4. krochisy (Posts: 8; Member since: 24 Sep 2009)
I will say that it looks like a really early prototype or my number one guess is that it is a developer phone and it is really old so programmers could start testin features on the new model while they keep working towards a new desing. We willl never know for sure until June.
5. E.N. (Posts: 2522; Member since: 25 Jan 2009)
I hope this is how it looks. I really hope it doesn't have the same shell as the iphone 3G and 3GS. If it looks like this, then I think I'm in love (although the back is kind of ugly or maybe that's just the angle)
6. vzwtech86 (Posts: 20; Member since: 31 Oct 2009)
So fake... 80gb? That means it has a hard drive in it. Flash memory would be something like 64gb. I doubt the next iphone is gonna have a rotating hard drive in it...
9. Phullofphil (Posts: 801; Member since: 10 Feb 2009)
i too think its fake. I agree about the 80 gb being a weird number since that always doubles when you increas such as 8 to 16 to 32 to 64 to 128 and so on. It is quite a step back from quility from the 3gs as far as how cheap it looks. I heard the rumer and i hope this is true is that it is made out of one piece of mettel kind of like the ipod touch and also i hope its as thin. The one above looks way to thick and boxy to be an apple product of any kind
11. behold--me (Posts: 650; Member since: 22 Jun 2009)
Boygenuisreport.com. Thats not the iPhone. " it's a cheap Japanese knockoff" of the next generation. If there was a memory increase in the iPhone 4th gen, then it would follow the double memory increase. (8, 16, 32, 64, 128) the previous pictures posted look more realistic. And I've seen a mock or copycat of the iPod nano. It was worth like $30, looked like it, but was cheaper than the headphones genuine iPods come with. This would be a hideous iPhone. They should make some sort of design improvements like video camera on front, larger screen, ....
12. arqjav (Posts: 54; Member since: 29 Dec 2009)
I said is fake to it has to many bottoms on the side it doesn't have that apple look,the sides look to square to be an apple product. And the thing of the capacity is true it most of have 64 or 128gb
13. ohenebajoy (Posts: 5; Member since: 10 Apr 2010)
I agree with ya'll 80gb no way. and the shape of the casing is too fake. what happen to the smooth curve from side to the back and also check the logo and the text on te back of this phone
14. fsjon (Posts: 119; Member since: 03 Sep 2009)
wish they can confirm it is an actual knock off with a site to purchase the counterfeit device...
15. je2345 (Posts: 62; Member since: 05 May 2009)
Actually thats the same Apple device that was shown very quickly if you pay attention in the new Iron Man 2 trailer.
16. ajac09 (Posts: 1409; Member since: 30 Sep 2009)
s-is-apples-next-iphonelooks like its the real deal. Poor people that found it apple gonna sue them so bad