New iPhone 5S photos show us a graphite-colored version
0. phoneArena 26 Aug 2013, 06:30 posted on
a new, grey or graphite-colored version with a black trim has been unearthed earlier today by Apple insider Sonny Dickson...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
16. Long1 (banned) (Posts: 399; Member since: 18 May 2013)
Every day 100 articles about DELICIOUS colors of the Magical sealed tin can.
One month is enough to cover all the colors.
2. itsdeepak4u2000 (Posts: 3714; Member since: 03 Nov 2012)
Great just great.. Having fun...
Now iPhone is trying every possible color including iPlastic 5C and iPremium 5S.
3. ViBRATOt49 (Posts: 17; Member since: 06 Aug 2009)
phonearena PLEASEEEE stop. youre releasing iphone rumors every 12 hours it seems! just release iphone info once a week at least till sept 10. these arent even fun leaks. straight spam !
5. parvsingh05 (Posts: 98; Member since: 11 Jan 2012)
No phone arena dont listen to him.
We love reading your post specially on iPhones. Pleez keep on posting more.. Wohhooo...
^^dude what were u thinking before posting that , don't u know its apple reveal time.. It happens evry time on all sites.
You saying as if they will agree ...
Rite somthing informative instead, crying
8. buccob (Posts: 2512; Member since: 19 Jun 2012)
"Rite"... you mean like summoning demons, and voodoo?
11. toondewachter (Posts: 54; Member since: 24 Jan 2012)
Serious, dude? Then why bother to click on every article and comment? Nobody makes you surfing this website, right?
Perhaps you should check androidcentral.com or wpcentral.com. Those sites might fit you better if you don't want to read about other platforms than the one you are using.
18. EclipseGSX (Posts: 1717; Member since: 18 Oct 2011)
Is there even a credible site that has everything except Apple because I can't find it. I pretty much hate Apple and all it stands for but as a tech geek I would still like to see what they bring to the table besides an article about a new color leak every day.
6. MalakiMills (Posts: 257; Member since: 15 Jun 2010)
I prefer the look of the all black one.
7. Mxyzptlk (Posts: 11296; Member since: 21 Apr 2012)
iAm foaming at the mouth for this phone. Apple hurry up and release that bad boy so you can shut up and take all my money.
9. JewBakaUCFG (Posts: 173; Member since: 25 Sep 2012)
Pencil lead color! Now is only they would trim it with a horrendous yellow it'll bring me back to my elementary school days. Oh, and make the top pink! Hell yeah.
10. mega20913 (Posts: 14; Member since: 15 Mar 2013)
I hope this doesn't replace the black iphone...coming from an android guy i think the black iphone is incredibly good looking
12. toondewachter (Posts: 54; Member since: 24 Jan 2012)
True, but the benefit of this colour is that the scratches on the aluminum won't be as obvious as on the black one. I actually like this colour option better, if only for that reason.
14. tedkord (Posts: 10231; Member since: 17 Jun 2009)
But this looks really nice. The gold was gaudy, but this is classy.
The iPhone 4 was the pinnacle of iPhone design. The 5 is slightly less nice looking, more toy like. This corrects that a little.
13. Mrmark (Posts: 268; Member since: 26 Jan 2013)
How about this will my iPhone 5 case work on the 5 s
17. MistB (Posts: 581; Member since: 07 Jul 2012)
A7 64 Bit processor with quad core GPU graphics, fingerprint scanner, 128GB of internal memory, IOS 7 with a much improved camera sensor with excellent ecosystem and appstore, champagne gold and graphite coloured with a rumoured NFC (probably a bit too optimistic on that last one), I'd say this is a major overhaul. Yes it looks the same but there's no denying it's a complete overhaul at the same time internally, to whine about it being the same is just silly, just wait for the IP6 and a phablet version. Benchmarks mean nothing, it will still outperform it's rivals and load apps, play games better and load web pages faster 9 times out of ten. I only just wish for a 5.7 inch version!
19. eyedoc81 (Posts: 46; Member since: 20 May 2011)
Who cares what color it comes in? I don't know a single person with an iphone where you can actually see the color, they are all inside giant brick-sized cases.
20. difeo2 (Posts: 25; Member since: 26 Aug 2013)
^^^^So true. I don't care about color because I'd put it in as much of a protective case as possible. Keep the device itself pristine and mint! Resale value baby!!! LOL!
21. likemorethan1 (Posts: 48; Member since: 22 Aug 2013)
it has 4 colors, how can you ask for more