New iPad takes the best mobile display crown from... the original DROID, can act as a studio reference monitor
1. CM_Punk (banned) (Posts: 173; Member since: 13 Mar 2012)
LMAO, they actually think the original Droid had a great screen? And they're actually comparing the iPad 3 to it? Lol, it must be Sunday already.
2. Skyrim (Posts: 36; Member since: 16 Nov 2011)
I will never be able to take anything you say seriously due to the fact you put a hash tag after everything you say.
10. CM_Punk (banned) (Posts: 173; Member since: 13 Mar 2012)
I'll put whatever I choose after I say something. Get over it, I'm not commenting for you.
Btw, Elder Scrolls Skyrim blows completely.
5. NOKIA.8800.ARTE (Posts: 100; Member since: 26 Mar 2012)
What®ever you post
what®ever you say
you all®ways get RED.......
9. CM_Punk (banned) (Posts: 173; Member since: 13 Mar 2012)
You just got red just for having a Nokia name.
6. c.hack (Posts: 528; Member since: 09 Dec 2009)
The original Droid was the first and only good droid phone. The moto screens have gone downhill since. Your lucky to be able to even read fine print on the pentile trash they put out. The AMOLED cartoonish screen on Samsung devices are just as bad.
3. andro. (Posts: 1986; Member since: 16 Sep 2011)
Some good work by Samsung for this ipad display not that this article give it an credit for it yet again!
7. c.hack (Posts: 528; Member since: 09 Dec 2009)
Their just a shop building it to Apple's specs. Next month Apple may use Sharp. May as well thank the beach for providing the silicon. Too bad Samsung's own phone screens aren't as good.
4. twens (Posts: 843; Member since: 25 Feb 2012)
When people accuse phone arena of being apple craze I turn to think they are just fanboys BS. But this article clearly proves them right. Would it hurt to give credit to the real manufacturers of this wonderful screen?