New iPad renders explore possible narrow-bezel, iPad mini-like design
0. phoneArena posted on 30 Jan 2013, 03:33
After just yesterday pictures of what was said to be the back of the next 9.7-inch iPad leaked, showing design taking cues from the iPad mini…
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. _Bone_ posted on 30 Jan 2013, 03:37 2 2
A pity it's not 16:10, which is the ideal aspect ratio all things considered.
2. wendygarett posted on 30 Jan 2013, 03:49 3 1
I personally prefer 4:3 which suitable on both portraits and landscape...
whereas 16:10, it looks awkward when put it vertical on 10 inch and weird when horizontal on 7inch, maybe that just me...
3. wendygarett posted on 30 Jan 2013, 03:53 1 1
Not to mention, isn't the lumia920 make this ratio as well? It's kinda lovely to me tho lol
7. _Bone_ posted on 30 Jan 2013, 04:32 1 1
You can adjust any text to 10:16 which is ideal for browsing, e-book reading etc., or 16:10 if you prefer that ratio, but you can't really adjust 16:9 or ultra-widescreen video to 4:3 unless you cut out half the source. At the top-end, these gadgets are multimedia machines, and I don't like the idea of giving 600 bucks away for something I can't enjoy a good video on.
9. wendygarett posted on 30 Jan 2013, 05:01 0 0
A good video is on 16:9 ratio especially on 720p screen, but lumia920 also not bad tho... Consider it's fatter than others lol :p
4. BigBoss10 posted on 30 Jan 2013, 03:59 1 2
NOT IMPRESSIVE JUST THE SAME AS THE OTHER i S H I T
5. rusticguy posted on 30 Jan 2013, 04:06 0 1
Wasn't this thin bezel thing already covered twice a week or so back?
6. noim1 posted on 30 Jan 2013, 04:27 0 2
Oooohhh!! Noooo !!! the new iPad 5 will have a thin bezel ..Extraordinary , revolutionary , how is that even possible !!!! i have got get my hands on one of these .... *****Sarcasm*****
Might ass well flush down my 900$ down the toilet.....
10. 1701nino posted on 30 Jan 2013, 05:04 2 1
I have an ipad 2 and wouldn't change it for any tablet in that price range offcourse.The best app selection,simple intuitive UI the whole family can use it,just to tell that i didn't have reboots or system crashes,not once.I have my xperia p to satisfy my tech need while the ipad is a great companion for the entire family and a gaming console.
11. InspectorGadget80 posted on 30 Jan 2013, 08:23 0 0
Still looks the same too me. What's the point for another same boring ipad