New iPad renders explore possible narrow-bezel, iPad mini-like design
0. phoneArena 30 Jan 2013, 03:33 posted on
After just yesterday pictures of what was said to be the back of the next 9.7-inch iPad leaked, showing design taking cues from the iPad mini…
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. _Bone_ (Posts: 2104; Member since: 29 Oct 2012)
A pity it's not 16:10, which is the ideal aspect ratio all things considered.
2. wendygarett (unregistered)
I personally prefer 4:3 which suitable on both portraits and landscape...
whereas 16:10, it looks awkward when put it vertical on 10 inch and weird when horizontal on 7inch, maybe that just me...
3. wendygarett (unregistered)
Not to mention, isn't the lumia920 make this ratio as well? It's kinda lovely to me tho lol
7. _Bone_ (Posts: 2104; Member since: 29 Oct 2012)
You can adjust any text to 10:16 which is ideal for browsing, e-book reading etc., or 16:10 if you prefer that ratio, but you can't really adjust 16:9 or ultra-widescreen video to 4:3 unless you cut out half the source. At the top-end, these gadgets are multimedia machines, and I don't like the idea of giving 600 bucks away for something I can't enjoy a good video on.
9. wendygarett (unregistered)
A good video is on 16:9 ratio especially on 720p screen, but lumia920 also not bad tho... Consider it's fatter than others lol :p
4. BigBoss10 (Posts: 214; Member since: 31 Aug 2012)
NOT IMPRESSIVE JUST THE SAME AS THE OTHER i S H I T
5. rusticguy (Posts: 2819; Member since: 11 Aug 2012)
Wasn't this thin bezel thing already covered twice a week or so back?
6. noim1 (Posts: 297; Member since: 15 May 2012)
Oooohhh!! Noooo !!! the new iPad 5 will have a thin bezel ..Extraordinary , revolutionary , how is that even possible !!!! i have got get my hands on one of these .... *****Sarcasm*****
Might ass well flush down my 900$ down the toilet.....
10. 1701nino (Posts: 228; Member since: 07 Dec 2010)
I have an ipad 2 and wouldn't change it for any tablet in that price range offcourse.The best app selection,simple intuitive UI the whole family can use it,just to tell that i didn't have reboots or system crashes,not once.I have my xperia p to satisfy my tech need while the ipad is a great companion for the entire family and a gaming console.
11. InspectorGadget80 (Posts: 6141; Member since: 26 Mar 2011)
Still looks the same too me. What's the point for another same boring ipad