New iPad prototype leaks out, alongside cases hinting at a slimmer tablet
0. phoneArena 17 Jun 2013, 05:07 posted on
What looks to be the back of an upcoming iPad edition leaked out, indicating a slightly altered rear camera placement. Now there are rumors about an upcoming high-res iPad Mini 2, as well as a thinner iPad 5 with smaller bezel, and each of those might look like the leaked prototype above, at least from the rear...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
2. wendygarett (unregistered)
IPad + ios 7 = heavenly rejoice :)
4. abcdefgh (banned) (Posts: 471; Member since: 29 Mar 2013)
you forgot to add sarcasm at last
8. darkkjedii (Posts: 8942; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
So now you're back to being an iOS fan?
6. twens (Posts: 422; Member since: 25 Feb 2012)
Very nice but I am done spending over $600 on mobile os tablets. Waiting for the new Haswell surface pro
7. darkkjedii (Posts: 8942; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
Bring on the best of the best. I gotta have this puppy, I'm ready to retire my iPad 3.
11. ITEngineer (Posts: 54; Member since: 26 Mar 2013)
you really are a blinded fan of a specific brand...!
13. greathero1 (Posts: 431; Member since: 13 Jun 2008)
Actually, he has made it quite clear that he is a fan of both platforms. He uses both platforms and his posts about both are fair IMO. Sure you not talking about yourself?
15. ITEngineer (Posts: 54; Member since: 26 Mar 2013)
Nope, pretty sure, i have had android since day one and today still android on S4, but after IOS 7 (borrowing) important features from android i will get either the Iphone 5s or Iphone 6, since i think its about time to try a new platform, i am not a fan. i believe in one thing.
Competition makes the market better for me as a customer.
14. greathero1 (Posts: 431; Member since: 13 Jun 2008)
You and me both. My iPad 3 has served me well but I think I am going to opt for the mini this time if it comes with the Retina Display. I definitely enjoy the smaller form factor.
16. Napalm_3nema (Posts: 572; Member since: 14 Jun 2013)
I loved my Mini, but I hated the screen. A faster Retina Mini would be a dream, and likely a punch to the throat for the competition. A non-Retina Mini with iPad 2 internals is the second best-selling tablet ever, so that has to make everyone else slightly uneasy.
12. pradeepreddy (Posts: 33; Member since: 01 Apr 2013)
i see current ipad/ipad3 there.
OH WAIT, IT'S REVOLUTIONARY NEXT GENERATION ;)