New iPad meets its maker in violent encounter with HK53 Assault Rifle
0. phoneArena 20 Mar 2012, 04:14 posted on
Tech assassins are at it again, fighting for the right to bear arms and shoot gadgets, as provided in the Constitution. We guess one way to stand out in the 3 million-strong army of new iPad owners that emerged after the weekend is to take it and pierce it with bullets from an HK53 Assault Rifle, and it's as good a way as any...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
2. Chronos (Posts: 258; Member since: 25 Feb 2012)
That video was absolutely stupid.just sell it instead of wasting all that money...
6. SuperAndroidEvo (Posts: 4559; Member since: 15 Apr 2011)
Well I mean the guy did buy that new iPad, so it's his to do what he like with it. I can't be mad or criticize him for doing what he wanted with the item he purchased.
To each is own, he can do what he likes with his money. Unless he is ruining people's lives, then he would be wrong!
14. hepresearch (unregistered)
I wouldn't do that. I don't want to waste money on expensive things just so that I can make a statement by blowing it away with an HK... most epic needlessly-expensive target practice ever!
3. guruprasad (Posts: 33; Member since: 13 Jul 2011)
why waste ur money nd ur valuable tym with a crap that wont even survive a fall,with bullets....he shld hav gone insane....
7. SuperAndroidEvo (Posts: 4559; Member since: 15 Apr 2011)
That would be sweet!
5. jaytai0106 (Posts: 1751; Member since: 30 Mar 2011)
Amazing video!!!! By the way guys, he gets paid by Youtube for doing this video, so stop saying it's a waste of money. He is making money by shooting an iPad!!! I would do it if I am famous on Youtube, too.
8. good2great (Posts: 1042; Member since: 22 Feb 2012)
its funny yall call people sheep for spending money on a product they like but turn around and say its ok to spend money on something just to destroy it...???
9. SleepingOz (unregistered)
So what? UMADBRO?
12. good2great (Posts: 1042; Member since: 22 Feb 2012)
nope just think yall are adult cry babies...lol
13. SleepingOz (unregistered)
Don't take your case for a generality.
10. Bigbluetundra (Posts: 45; Member since: 03 Nov 2011)
This was very entertaining. I didn't learn anything, but sometimes that's ok...
11. theoak (Posts: 324; Member since: 16 Nov 2011)
If it was an Android based tablet ... the bullets would have bounced off ;)