New iPad launching in 21 additional countries this month
0. phoneArena 16 Apr 2012, 08:53 posted on
Today Apple announced that the new iPad would debut in 21 additional countries this month. On Friday, April 20th, the new iPad will be released in South Korea, Brunei, Croatia, Cyprus, Dominican Republic, El Salvador, Guatemala, Malaysia, Panama, St Maarten...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
3. thelegend6657 (unregistered)
Yay Finnaly my country Malaysia have new iPads
6. thelegend6657 (unregistered)
Same with USA
7. fxymps1 (Posts: 10; Member since: 16 Apr 2012)
There will be difference for india there is $100 difference .
14. thelegend6657 (unregistered)
How to make the good news even better malaysia is getting LTE !
15. fxymps1 (Posts: 10; Member since: 16 Apr 2012)
Hope there is not compatibilyty issue . India also has 4G now :)
17. thelegend6657 (unregistered)
We have 2 WiMAX provider Yes and P1
But no LTE until now :)
4. fxymps1 (Posts: 10; Member since: 16 Apr 2012)
And here is the Price details for indian .http://gadgetstip.com/the-new-ipad-will-arrives-in-south-korea-11-additional-countries-this-week/ i am in love with Apple cuz of this !! Starting from 30k rs !!
8. hamids9898 (unregistered)
Friend i had too posted about this
16. fxymps1 (Posts: 10; Member since: 16 Apr 2012)
Dude u gotta be kidding me . This not related any how :)
9. hamids9898 (unregistered)
Yes this is true my friend :) Galaxy S III will be presented May 3
11. Republican (Posts: 99; Member since: 05 Apr 2012)
Ipad,built for the discerning Elite. The rabble can get the android clones.
13. xtremesv (Posts: 297; Member since: 21 Oct 2011)
I care. PhoneArena not only serves the US.