New iPad launching in 21 additional countries this month
Today Apple announced that the new iPad would debut in 21 additional countries this month. On Friday, April 20th, the new iPad will be released in South Korea, Brunei, Croatia, Cyprus, Dominican Republic, El Salvador, Guatemala, Malaysia, Panama, St Maarten, Uruguay, and Venezuela.
On April 27th, the new iPad will be available in Colombia, Estonia, India, Israel, Latvia, Lithuania, Montenegro, South Africa, and Thailand.
The new iPad will be available in black or white and both the Wi-Fi and Wi-Fi + 4G models will maintain the same pricing as seen in the states. The iPad 2’s price will also be reduced to $399 in these locations.
3. thelegend6657 posted on 16 Apr 2012, 09:38 0
Yay Finnaly my country Malaysia have new iPads
7. fxymps1 posted on 16 Apr 2012, 10:14 0
There will be difference for india there is $100 difference .
14. thelegend6657 posted on 17 Apr 2012, 04:53 1
How to make the good news even better malaysia is getting LTE !
15. fxymps1 posted on 17 Apr 2012, 06:10 0
Hope there is not compatibilyty issue . India also has 4G now :)
17. thelegend6657 posted on 17 Apr 2012, 08:06 0
We have 2 WiMAX provider Yes and P1
But no LTE until now :)
4. fxymps1 posted on 16 Apr 2012, 09:38 1
And here is the Price details for indian .http://gadgetstip.com/the-new-ipad-will-arrives-in-south-korea-11-additional-countries-this-week/ i am in love with Apple cuz of this !! Starting from 30k rs !!
8. hamids9898 posted on 16 Apr 2012, 12:10 0
Friend i had too posted about this
16. fxymps1 posted on 17 Apr 2012, 06:12 0
Dude u gotta be kidding me . This not related any how :)
9. hamids9898 posted on 16 Apr 2012, 12:11 1
Yes this is true my friend :) Galaxy S III will be presented May 3
11. Republican posted on 16 Apr 2012, 17:18 2
Ipad,built for the discerning Elite. The rabble can get the android clones.