New iPad first unboxing comes from Vietnam: 1GB of RAM, CPU speed hasn't changed
0. phoneArena 13 Mar 2012, 05:29 posted on
The new iPad is mere days away from arriving in stores and in the hands of millions, but Vietnamese tech blog Tinhte is ahead of everyone…
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
2. kshell1 (Posts: 1143; Member since: 05 Oct 2011)
so all they did was improve the camera, the gpu, the screen, and the ram. typical apple to only include very tiny upgrades especially when many android phones have had high end features such as these for a year or more.
13. gallitoking (Posts: 4718; Member since: 17 May 2011)
yes Apple does one way and Android another. two different companies havent you noticed
17. Hunt3rj2 (Posts: 396; Member since: 11 Nov 2011)
That's plenty of hardware upgrades, the bigger issue is that the hardware interaction is still lacking in many features that both Android and iOS users would want, like better input methods (Transformer Pad), stylus for notetaking and sketching (Galaxy Note/Galaxy Note 10.1), more unique designs, etc..
5. ivanko34 (Posts: 617; Member since: 04 Sep 2011)
It looks like a cheap copy of my galaxy tab 10.1
14. gallitoking (Posts: 4718; Member since: 17 May 2011)
which tab the one banned because ot copied Apple or the 10.1N,,?..
15. ivanko34 (Posts: 617; Member since: 04 Sep 2011)
You're back with your thumbs down for everyone ?
6. sorcio46 (Posts: 425; Member since: 27 Jul 2011)
1 Ghz Dual core Cortex A9 vs 1.3 Ghz Quad core Tegra 3 (Cortex A9)... I dunno know where the hell Apple saw 4x improvement over Nvidia. Maybe ONLY in graphics cause in CPU is a FAIL?
7. PAPINYC (banned) (Posts: 2315; Member since: 30 Jul 2011)
iOMG, iOMG, iOMG, iOMG, iOMG, iOMG, iOMG, iOMG, iOMG, iOMG, iOMG, iOMG, iOMG, iOMG, iOMG, iOMG, iOMG, iOMG, iOMG, iOMG, iOMG, iOMG, iOMG, iOMG, iOMG, iOMG, iOMG, iOMG, iOMG, iOMG, iOMG, iOMG, iOMG, iOMG, iOMG, iOMG............. iCan't believe how 'the packaging has evolved!' This is the most iRevolutionary packaging ever on ANY product ever released!!
8. denmcdon (Posts: 90; Member since: 07 Jun 2009)
why dont you all grow up i have both asus prime and ipad 2 both perform extremly well.when my new ipad comes friday i will do tests of my own and give you an adult comparision between performance and speed.btw im 45 yrs old how old are you guys?oh also have owned galaxy tabs acers zooms dont compare to ipad2 the only one that does is the asus prime but not by much.
9. PAPINYC (banned) (Posts: 2315; Member since: 30 Jul 2011)
iOMG....iDiDn't know this site was for seniOrs??
18. Lboogey6 (Posts: 274; Member since: 31 Jan 2012)
wait why dont they compare the galaxy tab alone did more i would just like to know what you did that made the other tablets not worthy
10. sorcio46 (Posts: 425; Member since: 27 Jul 2011)
My Asus Prime scores 1458 in geekbench 2 for Android, Apple you are ridiculos
19. hugo_chong (Posts: 7; Member since: 16 Dec 2011)
the apple we know are being creative & inovation, but their iphone3 & iphone 3GS, Iphone 4 & iphone 4S & ipads just use back the same design. Dont know izzit being consistent or lazy. Who want to buy a new car with the old exterior design, but obviously the alot dudes out there queuing up. Just share what i my thought.