New iPad data download speeds tested in San Francisco and Sydney, Australians needn't complain
1. Triton (Posts: 24; Member since: 02 Mar 2012)
Where are the negative comments from the iHaters?
2. wumberpeb (Posts: 448; Member since: 14 Mar 2011)
I wasn't originally on their side, although its not a huge deal anyways, but the speeds in Sydney certainly warrant a 4G tag. If they were 4-6Mbits it would be iffy, otherwise there's nothing here that even the most ardent Android lover could really hate on Apple for
4. eaxvac (Posts: 328; Member since: 15 Jan 2012)
Although a lack of 4G tag but I got to admit, its impressive to have that speed in 3G HSDPA.
Carriers in Singapore are starting to rollout 4G but it sucks.
3. eaxvac (Posts: 328; Member since: 15 Jan 2012)
sucks, 3mb HSDPA download speed in Singapore.
5. Droid_X_Doug (Posts: 5975; Member since: 22 Dec 2010)
VZW on the S.F. Peninsula (USA) is producing LTE download speeds for the iPad 3 in the 15 to 22 mb/s range, according to a friend who recently purchased one. Upload has been as slow as 800 kb/s, but is usually in 5 to 8 mb/s area.