New iPad 5 concept renderings size it up with the iPad mini, iPad 4 and the iPhone 5
1. wendygarett (unregistered)
I'll take all 4, with 128gb each :)
3. tiara6918 (Posts: 1949; Member since: 26 Apr 2012)
Enjoy wasting your money for the 128gb version
4. wendygarett (unregistered)
Don't worry, I will go for the surgery later :)
6. kartik4u98 (Posts: 511; Member since: 19 May 2012)
Didn't get you..
I mean that surgery thing n all....
8. evil_slayer (Posts: 50; Member since: 23 Nov 2011)
he's going to the surgery to his kidney :)
9. wendygarett (unregistered)
Nope, the other part, that below the kidney, if you know what I mean :)
17. roscuthiii (Posts: 2008; Member since: 18 Jul 2010)
Heh... that's some good funny right there!
2. cas_shekhar (Posts: 23; Member since: 10 Apr 2012)
im going to buy ipad5 if the actual dimensions come like this.
5. android_hitman (unregistered)
nothing innovative, nothing new.
i wonder how the f*k they are still selling those?
7. Red-Pain (Posts: 33; Member since: 13 Mar 2012)
One word...apps my friend apps
(before the bashing begins i'm in no way an apple fan and wouldn't even try to defend them)
15. tusshharish (Posts: 342; Member since: 23 Oct 2012)
ios is nothing without apps ..................
if there are no apps for ios it should named as icrap officially,...
10. CanYouSeeTheLight (Posts: 1102; Member since: 05 Jul 2012)
Am i the only one that thinks that hardware buttons on the front of the device look outdated and kind of ugly? It at least should be capacitive.
11. Aeires (unregistered)
I've been saying that for a long time, the home button looks grades school.
14. Valdomero (Posts: 127; Member since: 13 Nov 2012)
The home button and the GUI looks ugly and outdated.
18. gallitoking (Posts: 4718; Member since: 17 May 2011)
it looks beautiful.. Apple you take debit cards?..
20. InspectorGadget80 (unregistered)
it looks the same
19. InspectorGadget80 (unregistered)
It's the SAME CRAP with the SAME CRAPPY iOS? Why is this news when they can't even redesign their own product when consumers ask what's the difference?
21. Droiddoes (unregistered)
Wow. Yawn. Yet again, apple releases a "new" version of an existing product that is the exact same damn thing except "WOW GAIZ WE MADE IT A LIL THINNER! MAGIREVOLUTIONNOVATIVE!"
apple really needs a new gimmick.