New iPad (3) Review: Q&A
0. phoneArena posted on 16 Mar 2012, 15:29
Alright, people, the moment has come - the new iPad is here, and we've given it a good, personal, in-depth look. In short, our iPad (3) review is now published, answering pretty much every question that you may have about the tablet...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. Fayeznoor posted on 16 Mar 2012, 15:38 4 0
Do the ipad live upto the graphic performance promised by apple, 4X the tegra 3?
3. dhruba posted on 16 Mar 2012, 15:46 0 0
what is the ratio of the app sizes between the apps optimized for the new ipad and the ipad 2?
5. e.wvu (unregistered) posted on 16 Mar 2012, 15:48 3 0
Is it really worth the upgrade from the 2nd gen iPad? Because I don't find a screen, a graphics card upgrade and a camera upgrade (which I don't really care for) worth upgrading; and would whether wait for the next iPad that should have an all new design and better specs, such as having a quad core processor.
6. Yeahman posted on 16 Mar 2012, 15:48 0 0
How comfortable is watching widescreen movies on it? I know the resolution is not an issue, but don't black bars ruin the experience?
8. JeffdaBeat posted on 16 Mar 2012, 15:54 0 0
For some of the graphically heavy games and 3D tours/demos...do the graphics keep up? I remember seeing some skipping at times on the iPad 2. I'm wondering how well it does. Also...a simple question...what's the start up time comparison for the iPad, iPad 2, and the 3rd generation iPad?
9. theoak posted on 16 Mar 2012, 16:07 1 0
Does the extra space needed now for apps for higher resolution content take up that much more space to warrant stepping up a size (16GB to 32GB for example), or does it not make that much of a difference?
16. JeffdaBeat posted on 16 Mar 2012, 18:48 0 0
I was actually wondering the same thing. For Apps that are updated for the higher resolution...what's the differences in file size?
10. -box- posted on 16 Mar 2012, 16:15 2 0
Does it do Flash?
I am interested in the battery life. I know the new one is like 70% bigger or something (2500mAh I think) but does using the device at full throttle last the promised amount?
12. biophone posted on 16 Mar 2012, 16:43 0 0
Why was there no video in the review. I saw the unboxing and the pic but I never got to see the display in action in any of the reviews.
13. Muhannad posted on 16 Mar 2012, 16:45 3 0
What does the tablet offer that my smartphone can't do?
17. Mandroid posted on 16 Mar 2012, 19:45 6 0
A smug sense of superiority and the admiration of dirty, dirty hipsters.
15. nekos posted on 16 Mar 2012, 18:33 1 4
If you have the option, can you compare a white color with the previous iPad 2. I think in 90% cases white on the The new iPad(3.) looks much more yellow or red than the white on iPad 2. Please prove me wrong.
19. Marco151polo posted on 19 Mar 2012, 01:05 0 0
How many more touch sensors does the new iPad have compared to the iPad 2 (or if you can throw this in there, the HP Touchpad)?