New iPad (3) Review Q&A: Answers
0. phoneArena 20 Mar 2012, 06:12 posted on
Right after we published our review of the new iPad, we gave you the chance to ask whatever questions you want about the device. We're now giving you the answers to those questions...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. RamyRamz69 (Posts: 390; Member since: 12 Dec 2011)
Why didn't you guys do the same thing for lets say the Transformer Prime or Sony Tablet?
5. kshell1 (Posts: 1143; Member since: 05 Oct 2011)
Because the Transformer Prime is to awesome for this.
2. Bluesky02 (Posts: 1439; Member since: 05 Dec 2011)
Does the new iPad games match the console level?
3. Ray.S (Posts: 310; Member since: 19 Jul 2011)
Not quite yet. It's perfect for casual games, though.
4. denn90 (Posts: 14; Member since: 03 May 2011)
hey,is the New IPad Worth The Upgrade? if your like coming from an IPad 2?
9. biophone (Posts: 1910; Member since: 15 Jun 2011)
I will take this no. Unless you want the lte one.
6. Tmachaveli (Posts: 425; Member since: 01 Apr 2011)
Wow pa really luvs its ipads..like they said before why didnt you guess do this with the prime?
7. kshell1 (Posts: 1143; Member since: 05 Oct 2011)
why wont you compare the prime to the new ipad? scared?
10. Evil_SaNz (Posts: 259; Member since: 20 Oct 2011)
So it has a (more than a ) full hd screen. Can this ipad play youtube 1080p videos? Youtube mobile hd is different than youtube desktop hd... How's the procedure to watch mkv container files? It seems all this wonder can't be unleashed: needs dedicated resolutionary apps beside having an even shinier icon grid?
11. saiki4116 (Posts: 379; Member since: 31 Mar 2011)
ya,this is a cool idea and i think you should do this for latest tablets..