New high-res images of the iPad 5 in Space Gray
0. phoneArena 09 Oct 2013, 23:38 posted on
We've seen a number of leaking images and even hands-on video of the iPad 5 casing, but most of the imagery so far has been acceptable quality at best, and downright blurry-cam at worst. Today though, we're getting a look at Apple's next full-size tablet (or at least the casing minus the display and home button) both in the standard aluminum as well as the new Space Gray...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. Lampriya (banned) (Posts: 245; Member since: 05 Oct 2013)
The best tablet on the earth! Apple is getting better every day.
2. Arslan25 (Posts: 23; Member since: 07 Sep 2013)
"Apple is getting better every day "
colourwise ? :D
4. Lampriya (banned) (Posts: 245; Member since: 05 Oct 2013)
Stop messing around, hater. All android tablets can't even compete with one iPad. That's really funny.
17. imran86 (Posts: 159; Member since: 14 Sep 2012)
Truly the best tablet except the childish and limited IOS on it. I would love to buy it if I could load android on it.
3. THE.DARK.KNIGHT (banned) (Posts: 269; Member since: 09 Sep 2013)
The best and the most reliable tablet on earth. Typing this from my iPad 4
5. Lampriya (banned) (Posts: 245; Member since: 05 Oct 2013)
Nice bro! Posting from my only beloved iPhone 5s
6. Shatter (Posts: 2036; Member since: 29 May 2013)
What can your giant iPhone do that an android tablet can't. Oh wait the answer is nothing.
7. Lampriya (banned) (Posts: 245; Member since: 05 Oct 2013)
What else can u do besides trolling here?
10. DukeX (Posts: 327; Member since: 28 Aug 2013)
I see you're new here. How long till you get banned? I saw you trolling on another article the other day....
16. Arslan25 (Posts: 23; Member since: 07 Sep 2013)
you seem to be a really big apple fan,replying to every post which is against apple.
everyone has their own opinion.
just because you own it doesn't mean everyone should like it.
11. THE.DARK.KNIGHT (banned) (Posts: 269; Member since: 09 Sep 2013)
What an iPad can do is work properly unlike your cheap laggy open source OS powered tablets.
12. darkkjedii (Posts: 19394; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
iPad 3 owner, soon to be iPad mini 2 owner, and a iPad 5 for the mrs.
15. THE.DARK.KNIGHT (banned) (Posts: 269; Member since: 09 Sep 2013)
You should think twice about the mini. The fact that it has touch ID shows that apple is putting their latest processor inside and so they may not change the display IMO. iPad 5 however will crush all those stupid Nokia and windows RT tablets. New nexus 10 may be really good but then nothing beats reliability of iPad
13. darkkjedii (Posts: 19394; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
I love my 5S, it's my daily driver. 9.9 outta 10.
8. Dejavu_LT (Posts: 41; Member since: 11 Jun 2012)
Waiting for ipad mini 2. I have Htc One and i love android phones, but ipad is best tablet around (without any doubt). I had Nexus 7 2013, it was not bad at all (screen is amazing, battery life is not bad as well), but it's simply not enough. Ipad has better browsing experience, even better battery life, better tablet app market and so on..It's just better :) I know that someday i will have android tablet again, but not today :)
14. mstar (Posts: 2; Member since: 10 Oct 2013)
love my samsung s4 phone and i love my ipad4. Android all the way with phone and Apple for tablets! Im sure it will happen soon, android tables will catch up one day.
On another note, I thought it was just me, damn IOS7 does crash daily, they need to fix that ASAP!!
9. CannabisHighway (Posts: 18; Member since: 07 Oct 2013)
I will never understand why people hate their phones competition, it just seems so friggin' petty. I own a few different brands and like them all for certain reasons.
But anyways, I own an iPad and it is great, but iOS 7 makes it crash about 3 times a day with heavy usage and that's not acceptable in my eyes. Its really sad that it crashes so often since the new update rolled out. This needs a fix soon.