New high-res Google Nexus 7 up for preorder at Best Buy: $230 for 16GB, $270 for 32GB version
0. phoneArena 24 Jul 2013, 02:55 posted on
Not bad at all when we consider the 1920x1200 pixels 7" screen with 300 nits of brightness, 2 GB of RAM and the quad-core 1.5 GHz Snapdragon S4 Pro that is powering it. There are also a 5 MP camera on the rear and 1.2 MP front shooter, while the whole package is just 0.3" thin. The newest Android 4.3 Jelly Bean is running the show, which we should see detailed at Google's event today as well...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. SakuroAkino (banned) (Posts: 141; Member since: 12 Jul 2013)
4 nexus 7 price= 1 lumia 1020 price
new hardware=old hardware
bigger battery=same old small battery
can take photos for facebook=can take photos for facebook
whole family can have each=only 1 can have it in family
6. daniel_bargs (Posts: 325; Member since: 27 Nov 2010)
We need more minds like this so that world poverty will be reduced. HAHAHHA :)
11. Wiki_jaan (Posts: 704; Member since: 24 Jun 2012)
nokia - only one person happy
nexus = four people happy ...
12. KiranPAUSER (Posts: 73; Member since: 15 Feb 2013)
4 nexus 7(32) = $4x270
but lumia 1020 = $650
17. loyals (Posts: 129; Member since: 10 Nov 2012)
lumia 1020 is 299$ with contract...it comes around for 700-800$ off contract....still can get 3 nexus 7 II and some cash in the WALLET !!
2. aditya.k (Posts: 493; Member since: 10 Mar 2013)
Cut the side bezel and put it at the top and bottom of the tab!
18. MrPhilo (Posts: 48; Member since: 25 Feb 2013)
Da f*ck is wrong with you people "less side bezel" is better. Tablet nerds side bezel or your finger be touching the screen and clicking wrong areas. Your hand needs a place to grab ffs.
7. PapaSmurf (Posts: 10211; Member since: 14 May 2012)
S4 Pro > Tegra 3. 2nd gen. Nexus seems like a worthy upgrade from OG N7 that I have. Time to treat myself to a gift soon. :)
8. _Bone_ (Posts: 2150; Member since: 29 Oct 2012)
I really like the slim profile and low weight. 300nits? How does that hold up to rivals, old N7, N10, iPad, iPad Mini?
16. Napalm_3nema (Posts: 1807; Member since: 14 Jun 2013)
Definitely. 300 nits is too dim, even in a 7" screen.
9. Nikolas.Oliver (banned) (Posts: 1574; Member since: 01 Jul 2012)
" while the whole package is just 0.3" thin"
13. _Bone_ (Posts: 2150; Member since: 29 Oct 2012)
BTW guys, are we looking at stereo speaker on the back (top, bottom), or one is the speaker, other is for heat sinking?