New firmware for the enV Touch, enV3 and Glance
Update: After adding words to T9, and waiting 30 minutes, they are gone (erased) from the phone. So when will this bug be fixed?
Update 2: It appears that you have to enter in a new T9 word about 10 times for the enV Touch to remember it. This is because the phone will only remember new T9 words that are used most often.
Let us know what you think of the new firmware in the comment section.
1. trentsinmypants (Posts: 315; Member since: 29 Jan 2009)
Im pretty sure the firmware update for the touch is to fix the constant power cycling that a lot of customers have been experiencing. As for the enV3, i have no clue what its fixed/upgraded
4. volvo (Posts: 38; Member since: 26 May 2009)
well the env3 had problems with lag and being slow unlike the env2. so i REALLY hope that was fixed.
2. Osukaru (Posts: 68; Member since: 02 Jul 2008)
The update is to fix an issue when the device was OTA Programed (*228) and you power cycled it it would stometimes not allow you to use data features, thats what has been fixed.
3. PapaJay224 (Posts: 866; Member since: 08 Feb 2009)
Um no your wrong, its to fix the power cycle issues like trent said.
5. Arielnyc2006 (unregistered)
I think this update was to fix the issue with the battery not charging.
6. behold--me (Posts: 650; Member since: 22 Jun 2009)
another firmware/ software update whatever.....lol
7. Arielnyc2006 (unregistered)
Was the battery recharge issue fixed?