We wanted to feature some of those that made more sense to us here. Well, we can't promise you that they'll be noticed by Google or anything, but it's a start! At least more people will surely learn about the ways you'd like to see the platform evolve. Let's take a closer look at your ideas!
- Hey, we, too, are fans of WebOS-style multitasking! Not only does it work really well, but it's extremely fun to use too. We also find the idea of an Android Lite version of the OS for slower phones most intriguing. We're sure that many people find the experience on lower-end handsets lacking, and such kind of optimized version of the platform could remedy this. True, it might bring some more fragmentation to the ecosystem, but manufacturers aren't so strict at updating those models anyway...
- Good one! Funny or not, no OS is complete without December!
- Can't see how this could hurt anyone, so why not?
- Great ideas, in our opinion. The memory manager letting you prioritize apps could really be a useful tool for advanced users. And when it comes to battery improvements, well, how could anyone argue here?
- True offline maps... yes and yes! With internal storage on phones getting sufficiently big, it would be great if Google decides to build a feature which allows you to download specific areas to your phone (like in Nokia Maps) - much better than the caching solution we have now.