New concept uses camouflaging ear phone design
source: Yanko Design via Textually
2. artz1986 (Posts: 453; Member since: 11 Mar 2009)
What happens if you drop it, it malfunctions and turns the color of the floor. The only way you're finding it is when you hear that crunch...
3. souleater93 (Posts: 86; Member since: 20 Mar 2009)
i think its a cool design except i don't like how it can camouflage all the time
4. phone333 (Posts: 331; Member since: 04 Feb 2009)
-Great way to look crazy like you're talking to yourself.
5. bronxbomber (Posts: 82; Member since: 10 Apr 2009)
I KNOW RIGHT, IT ALREADY HAPPENS WITH REGULAR BLUETOOTHS.
6. jeremy144 (Posts: 2; Member since: 09 Jun 2009)
Now they just need to add a boom-microphone to camouflage that cheesy mustache.