New commercial for the BlackBerry Torch 9850/60 hits YouTube
0. phoneArena posted on 06 Oct 2011, 15:09
While RIM has not pushed their new line of BlackBerry 7 OS flavored phones by using television commercials, a spot for the BlackBerry Torch 9850/60 has appeared on YouTube displaying the all-touch Berry's integration between the browser and BBM...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. Phullofphil posted on 06 Oct 2011, 15:12 0
No not at all but it's not a bad phone.
3. clint (unregistered) posted on 06 Oct 2011, 15:40 0
Blackberry...what used to be the best of the best....once Palm dropped the ball.
Hmm...Palm....Blackberry....Apple....methinks a trend is forming....lol.
5. iDroidx650 posted on 06 Oct 2011, 20:06 0
The torch has the worst on-screen keyboard ever, and the screen feel so cheap
9. aslpin (unregistered) posted on 07 Oct 2011, 16:02 0
aslpin.com is the best way to find bbm PIN and to drop your pin to the world
11. mikelizard (unregistered) posted on 08 Oct 2011, 03:37 0
It seems no one really interested in RIM product anymore.
This is really the end of RIM