New commercial for the BlackBerry Torch 9850/60 hits YouTube
While RIM has stayed away from advertising the BlackBerry 7 OS models on television, a recent YouTube video shows what could end up on the boob tube as an ad for the BlackBerry Torch 9850/60. The video shows how tight the integration is between the phone's features, BBM and the second-generation WebKit browser. Every thing looks responsive and finger friendly on the 3.7 inch screen. Would this ad sway some fence-sitters to pick up a BlackBerry Torch 9850/60?
source: YouTube via BlackBerryOS
1. Phullofphil posted on 06 Oct 2011, 15:12 0 0
No not at all but it's not a bad phone.
3. clint (unregistered) posted on 06 Oct 2011, 15:40 0 0
Blackberry...what used to be the best of the best....once Palm dropped the ball.
Hmm...Palm....Blackberry....Apple....methinks a trend is forming....lol.
5. iDroidx650 posted on 06 Oct 2011, 20:06 0 0
The torch has the worst on-screen keyboard ever, and the screen feel so cheap
9. aslpin (unregistered) posted on 07 Oct 2011, 16:02 0 0
aslpin.com is the best way to find bbm PIN and to drop your pin to the world
11. mikelizard (unregistered) posted on 08 Oct 2011, 03:37 0 0
It seems no one really interested in RIM product anymore.
This is really the end of RIM