New commercial for the Apple iPad mini brings holiday cheer
0. phoneArena posted on 22 Dec 2012, 11:52
Apple brings some holiday cheer to your television set with a new commercial for the Apple iPad mini that features FaceTime; now that AT&T has decided to remove the restrictiion that you have to be a Mobile Share customer, you can now enjoy the video chatting capabilities of the feature over both Wi-Fi and your carrier's cellular network...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
9. simplyj posted on 22 Dec 2012, 19:13 4 0
WHere have you been Troll? Havent seen you for a few days. Did you get banned?
14. TROLL posted on 23 Dec 2012, 09:23 0 1
Back from a weeks holiday by PA! Trolls on board™®©
3. Insignificant posted on 22 Dec 2012, 12:52 20 5
It makes me want to purchase it immediately. I'm referring to the Nexus 7 of course...
13. networkdood posted on 22 Dec 2012, 22:48 4 1
makes me laugh that people overpay for a tablet, and APPLE is laughing, too.
4. ChiX017 posted on 22 Dec 2012, 13:39 4 0
Lol, we already see the ads on t.v & YouTube. I see PA writing articles about new Nokia ads, what's so special about this one?
6. Shino posted on 22 Dec 2012, 17:51 0 4
nice add and moreover nice piece of pad:) here the competition really bites the dust.
7. BREvenson posted on 22 Dec 2012, 18:20 6 0
A minimalistic ad, a white background, the only things we see are the devices showing off a feature that many other new (and older) tablets can do.
Yep, it's an Apple ad, all right. Same idea as all the others.
11. networkdood posted on 22 Dec 2012, 22:47 1 0
it works...the fools believe APPLE invented it...
10. networkdood posted on 22 Dec 2012, 22:47 5 0
yeah, like no other tablet could possibly ever do this...lol
15. tiara6918 posted on 24 Dec 2012, 02:27 0 0
You're right even this iPhone5 ad-http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yaidsb8AL7Y It's like their claiming that they're the only ones who has this feature