New commercial for the Apple iPad mini brings holiday cheer
0. phoneArena 22 Dec 2012, 11:52 posted on
Apple brings some holiday cheer to your television set with a new commercial for the Apple iPad mini that features FaceTime; now that AT&T has decided to remove the restrictiion that you have to be a Mobile Share customer, you can now enjoy the video chatting capabilities of the feature over both Wi-Fi and your carrier's cellular network...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
9. simplyj (Posts: 404; Member since: 23 Dec 2009)
WHere have you been Troll? Havent seen you for a few days. Did you get banned?
14. TROLL (banned) (Posts: 4851; Member since: 13 Apr 2012)
Back from a weeks holiday by PA! Trolls on board™®©
3. Insignificant (Posts: 190; Member since: 22 Sep 2012)
It makes me want to purchase it immediately. I'm referring to the Nexus 7 of course...
13. networkdood (Posts: 6267; Member since: 31 Mar 2010)
makes me laugh that people overpay for a tablet, and APPLE is laughing, too.
4. ChiX017 (Posts: 308; Member since: 09 Nov 2011)
Lol, we already see the ads on t.v & YouTube. I see PA writing articles about new Nokia ads, what's so special about this one?
6. Shino (Posts: 190; Member since: 23 Jul 2012)
nice add and moreover nice piece of pad:) here the competition really bites the dust.
7. BREvenson (Posts: 206; Member since: 17 May 2012)
A minimalistic ad, a white background, the only things we see are the devices showing off a feature that many other new (and older) tablets can do.
Yep, it's an Apple ad, all right. Same idea as all the others.
11. networkdood (Posts: 6267; Member since: 31 Mar 2010)
it works...the fools believe APPLE invented it...
10. networkdood (Posts: 6267; Member since: 31 Mar 2010)
yeah, like no other tablet could possibly ever do this...lol
15. tiara6918 (Posts: 1390; Member since: 26 Apr 2012)
You're right even this iPhone5 ad-http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yaidsb8AL7Y It's like their claiming that they're the only ones who has this feature