New color: Samsung Galaxy S4 Active leaks out in Blue Arctic
0. phoneArena 19 Jun 2013, 03:54 posted on
Samsung announced the Galaxy S4 Active, a high-end waterproof smartphone, last week and official images only portrayed an orange model, but now the S4 Active has leaked out…
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. neutralguy (Posts: 1152; Member since: 30 Apr 2012)
What? Sorry but this aint leak. The official facebook page of samsung posted a picture of this color when s4active was announced.
2. neutralguy (Posts: 1152; Member since: 30 Apr 2012)
5. tiara6918 (Posts: 1455; Member since: 26 Apr 2012)
Maybe it's a regional thing, so this version that just leaked out might be true
3. KINGJUAN27 (Posts: 195; Member since: 02 Jul 2012)
I love the color blue but I just don't like Samsung. Hahahaa!
10. jdoee100 (Posts: 305; Member since: 04 Jun 2013)
Only people who are more obsessed with samsung than samsung fans. lol. These guys probably do more for samsung than anybody, keeping samsung in the news all the time. How ironic.
4. tiara6918 (Posts: 1455; Member since: 26 Apr 2012)
The back is definitely nice but the front ruins everything
7. g2a5b0e (Posts: 2479; Member since: 08 Jun 2012)
I think of quite a few girls I know for whom that is also the case.
9. bparkerson (unregistered)
We call those butter faces...her body looks good but her (butter) face....
6. Diego! (Posts: 507; Member since: 15 Jun 2009)
I love it in blue!!!! I don't understand how come Samsung didn't just use the Full HD SUPER AMOLED screen and the 13MP camera in this device too. They should have left that in this version and maybe set the price a little bit higher than the regular S4. :(
8. iami67 (Posts: 318; Member since: 18 Oct 2011)
if anyone from verizon reads this please get on the ball and start offering phones like this. I am a sales rep for verizon and have been gettin customers wanting these phones for years. Yes they have had the commando in the past but it is garbage and almost four yrs old now. Why doesnt verizon every get good phones lol
11. belovedson (Posts: 832; Member since: 30 Nov 2010)
That's so true I met a bunch of dudes who do construction and they usually own a htc. But it's all cracked out. This phone would make sense