New black and red Motorola Droid MAXX for Verizon leaks out
0. phoneArena 19 Jul 2013, 05:21 posted on
The Motorola Droid MAXX has already leaked out and we expect to see the device officially unveiled next Tuesday, on July 23…
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. bparkerson (unregistered)
2. aayupanday (Posts: 531; Member since: 28 Jun 2012)
Thought it would be having a Snapdragon 600 processor at least and 3300 mAh battery.
13. lolrus (Posts: 29; Member since: 18 May 2013)
If it's Snap 600 and 3300 mAh, I'll be buying it. If not, I'll be pretty disappointed and just buy an S4.
14. roldefol (Posts: 3220; Member since: 28 Jan 2011)
Depends which S4 Pro they're referring to. There's the dual core Pro that's being used in the Moto X and Xperia SP, or the quad that's in the Xperia Z, Droid DNA and Nexus 4. Both are S4 Pro because they both have the Adreno 320 GPU.
If it's the quad-core S4 Pro, there is very little difference from the 600.
6. ckoch125 (Posts: 191; Member since: 29 Oct 2012)
Think you have it wrong. If this is the max it will have larger than that battery not to mention not an s4 pro processor....
7. horsecock (unregistered)
I lost a lot of respect for Phone Arena. 2500mAh?????
8. xpr3ss10n (Posts: 55; Member since: 15 Dec 2011)
Are you kidding...that ish is photoshopped
10. WhatTheBit (Posts: 5; Member since: 18 Jul 2013)
Why are you watermarking photographs that aren't yours?
12. InspectorGadget80 (Posts: 6803; Member since: 26 Mar 2011)
Why get so excited bout this when its only on Verizon. I want the REAL X PHONE not this one
15. roldefol (Posts: 3220; Member since: 28 Jan 2011)
I'm excited bout this because it's on Verizon. Why are you here?
16. siluro (Posts: 46; Member since: 03 Nov 2012)
These specs are all fairly disappointing... But of all the things, why are they still using Gorilla Glass 2, hasn't 3 been out on the GS4 for some time now?
17. KingKurogiii (Posts: 5653; Member since: 23 Oct 2011)
i definitely dig this. o:
my decision about what to get will probably be made on the first and this is shaping up to be a real contender just based on design.
18. roscuthiii (Posts: 1883; Member since: 18 Jul 2010)
I have some doubts about this being the new Maxx, conceding to some photoshopping probabilities... so, I'm going to posit a new direction: It's a Moto X and we're witnessing customization options here.