New bill proposes mandatory sound from camera phones
1. phoneguy posted on 20 Oct 2010, 01:42 0 0
really??????? Thats actually a legitimate concern in congress????? I would think the state of the economy would be a bit bigger of a priority........
3. Legion posted on 26 Jan 2009, 15:33 0 0
Just goes to show where their priorities lie. Fire every single one of 'em.
5. david_the_gom posted on 26 Jan 2009, 15:35 0 0
strongly agreed with #1... stop waste your time on camera and work on the economy revival!!!!
11. crd22 posted on 27 Jan 2009, 19:34 0 0
Strongly agreed with #1,3,5... There are (REAL!) problems in the world, and Congress is making laws about cell phone cameras?!?! This is disgraceful to America and I am ashamed to have these people represent us.
4. iff2mastamatt (unregistered) posted on 26 Jan 2009, 15:34 0 0
This intent of this law is for no naughty locker room photos
6. bigfanboyred posted on 26 Jan 2009, 15:56 0 0
camera phones?! really! so does this mean i wont be able to take pictures and video of up dresses? what a drag... how about congress doing some real work...getting the banks that with OUR tax payer $$$$ bought other banks, instead of leaning the money the way they were suppose to!
8. VGirl posted on 26 Jan 2009, 17:05 0 0
so does this mean they are going to do this with regular cameras too? its not just phone that people do this with. what a waist of time