New bill proposes mandatory sound from camera phones
1. phoneguy (Posts: 186; Member since: 08 Jan 2009)
really??????? Thats actually a legitimate concern in congress????? I would think the state of the economy would be a bit bigger of a priority........
3. Legion (Posts: 397; Member since: 12 Dec 2008)
Just goes to show where their priorities lie. Fire every single one of 'em.
5. david_the_gom (Posts: 114; Member since: 20 Dec 2008)
strongly agreed with #1... stop waste your time on camera and work on the economy revival!!!!
11. crd22 (Posts: 77; Member since: 15 Apr 2008)
Strongly agreed with #1,3,5... There are (REAL!) problems in the world, and Congress is making laws about cell phone cameras?!?! This is disgraceful to America and I am ashamed to have these people represent us.
4. iff2mastamatt (unregistered)
This intent of this law is for no naughty locker room photos
6. bigfanboyred (Posts: 141; Member since: 17 Jan 2009)
camera phones?! really! so does this mean i wont be able to take pictures and video of up dresses? what a drag... how about congress doing some real work...getting the banks that with OUR tax payer $$$$ bought other banks, instead of leaning the money the way they were suppose to!
8. VGirl (Posts: 27; Member since: 14 Jan 2009)
so does this mean they are going to do this with regular cameras too? its not just phone that people do this with. what a waist of time