New app lets you tweet from the grave
0. phoneArena posted on 20 Feb 2013, 23:29
LivesOn is an app that continues sending out tweets from your Twitter account after you've died and while there are similar apps on the market, those use tweets you've written and stored prior to your death; LivesOn uses Artificial Intelligence to figure out what you would have said and the app will be up and running sometime next month...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
4. Ameliahunter posted on 21 Feb 2013, 00:20 1
So I'm not the only one who thinks it's REALLY creepy %)
13. PhenomFaz posted on 21 Feb 2013, 07:33 0
this has got to rank amongst some of the most messed up s@$t out there!
and people who actually use this app need to see a shrink for obsessive social disoorder!
3. blackice214 posted on 21 Feb 2013, 00:08 5
wow, now i can say fucck you to my haters from my grave yes.
5. Ameliahunter posted on 21 Feb 2013, 00:22 8
Why wait for so long? You can tell them that now :)))
6. Bfrenz posted on 21 Feb 2013, 00:36 1
OMG! This dpesnt gets any creepy than this. I'm gonna puke.
7. nikenturd (unregistered) posted on 21 Feb 2013, 00:52 1
So creepy....only applicable if ur dying of cancer
8. appleDOESNT.com posted on 21 Feb 2013, 01:02 2
I'm sure Apple will try to patent this nonsense
9. Azure01 posted on 21 Feb 2013, 01:15 3
I'm just laughing at the comments and article period, this is to funny. Only in this generation(sadly my generation) would people be so up the ass of social media that an app like this would be born.
11. pratyushgaur.6 posted on 21 Feb 2013, 03:47 0
Should be available on Windows Phone to start with....i can see that thing going to grave first. xD
12. pratyushgaur.6 posted on 21 Feb 2013, 03:49 1
On a serious note...this is sad app....really really sad. Lol....who wants to do that? At 27.....i want to live for 50 more years.....i really don't want to plan tweets after i am dead. Lol.