New app lets you tweet from the grave
0. phoneArena 20 Feb 2013, 23:29 posted on
LivesOn is an app that continues sending out tweets from your Twitter account after you've died and while there are similar apps on the market, those use tweets you've written and stored prior to your death; LivesOn uses Artificial Intelligence to figure out what you would have said and the app will be up and running sometime next month...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
4. Ameliahunter (Posts: 26; Member since: 15 Jan 2013)
So I'm not the only one who thinks it's REALLY creepy %)
13. PhenomFaz (Posts: 1064; Member since: 26 Sep 2012)
this has got to rank amongst some of the most messed up s@$t out there!
and people who actually use this app need to see a shrink for obsessive social disoorder!
3. blackice214 (Posts: 163; Member since: 03 Jan 2013)
wow, now i can say fucck you to my haters from my grave yes.
5. Ameliahunter (Posts: 26; Member since: 15 Jan 2013)
Why wait for so long? You can tell them that now :)))
6. Bfrenz (Posts: 106; Member since: 26 Aug 2012)
OMG! This dpesnt gets any creepy than this. I'm gonna puke.
7. nikenturd (unregistered)
So creepy....only applicable if ur dying of cancer
8. appleDOESNT.com (Posts: 416; Member since: 19 Nov 2011)
I'm sure Apple will try to patent this nonsense
9. Azure01 (Posts: 126; Member since: 16 Aug 2011)
I'm just laughing at the comments and article period, this is to funny. Only in this generation(sadly my generation) would people be so up the ass of social media that an app like this would be born.
10. rocketlog (Posts: 26; Member since: 31 Jan 2012)
This is not creepy at all. Not creepy at all.
11. pratyushgaur.6 (Posts: 24; Member since: 21 Feb 2013)
Should be available on Windows Phone to start with....i can see that thing going to grave first. xD
12. pratyushgaur.6 (Posts: 24; Member since: 21 Feb 2013)
On a serious note...this is sad app....really really sad. Lol....who wants to do that? At 27.....i want to live for 50 more years.....i really don't want to plan tweets after i am dead. Lol.