New and improved low priced Aakash IV tablet is coming to India
0. phoneArena 02 Jul 2013, 00:54 posted on
Over the last couple of years, we have told you about the Aakash tablet; this is a low priced slate available in India to students in the country for a ridiculously low price. Of course, ridiculously low price usually equals ridiculously low specs. Meanwhile, the Indian government is forging ahead with the fourth iteration of the tablet...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. varuntis1993 (Posts: 49; Member since: 13 Jun 2012)
ohh the govt is now developing aakash 4.....has anybody seen and used the aakash 1,2,3?
3. PhansMuneeb (Posts: 371; Member since: 28 Jan 2012)
Yeah u r right...never seen any aakash tab here in my city or any other colleges.
7. rusticguy (Posts: 2828; Member since: 11 Aug 2012)
Kapil Sibbal took all the money ... how will you get to see the TAB?
4. eisenbricher (Posts: 973; Member since: 09 Aug 2012)
Never seen an Aakash tab yet. I always wonder where do they go?
8. rusticguy (Posts: 2828; Member since: 11 Aug 2012)
Money goes to Kapil Sibbal's bank account somewhere out of India.
2. Nathan_ingx (Posts: 3584; Member since: 07 Mar 2012)
It is meant for students...for them to use as a medium to study and find interesting facts. But no one actually does that...they'll probably load movies, songs, games, pictures and nothing else.
5. itsdeepak4u2000 (Posts: 3696; Member since: 03 Nov 2012)
OMG only Rs. 1130/-, that's truly insane price for the specs mentioned.
I have seen some Aakash tabs here in Mumbai, they are best at their rates and performs well.