New ads by Apple show what it is like to not have an iPhone
0. phoneArena posted on 17 Mar 2011, 11:24
A trio of iPhone ads, still warm and fresh from Cupertino's kitchen, have popped on Apple's website and display…
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
47. RORYREVOLUTION posted on 17 Mar 2011, 20:25 1 0
You have an iPhone. You drop your iPhone. Now you don't have an iPhone.
I have my original Droid from when it first came out well over a year ago, bits of the paint have been scratched off. It has been dropped multiple times and still works as good as the day I got it. My coworker bought the iPhone 4 and dropped it once, now she has no iPhone.
49. webOSdev2.0 posted on 17 Mar 2011, 21:12 1 1
Sorry to say I've had Android an would like to say one of the worst experiences ever I've had an iPhone an I like it way more but, overall I would have to say the phone I have enjoyed the most is my BB 9870
50. Johnny45 (unregistered) posted on 17 Mar 2011, 21:50 0 0
My friend had every Iphone from the 1st to the 4.
All this time I had a Nokia XM. My old 5800 had/has everything he had and more until the 4 came out. I had 3G,WiFi, 16GB, dedicated GPS w/free navigation, NOT crappy downloading maps using data+pay/navigation, mp3 player, video player, recorder, 3.2MP Auto focus camera w.Zeiss lens and dual leds, front facing camera, and a truckload of apps, books, games but he had a shiny phone... LMAO...
Anything I'm considering to buy from here (Atrix, Tbolt, droid2, X, Captivate, Inspire, Bionic..etc.) is better than any iphone. Maybe not as popular - the ISheep is trained well to buy any crap apple spray paints to white and throws a logo on it but that only counts to girls speaking with 10 "Like"-s in every sentence and not to bright show off boys with flip flops....
I wonder what ad apple will come out with to justify the horrid idea of a 0.007MP cam on the glued-together ipad2. Haha. We don't want to use it for photos and videos - then WTH did you bother to put it in. Of course if it would be a better cam. they would blast the others that ours is better so you don't have to bring your cam w/you....
53. Sniggly posted on 18 Mar 2011, 00:31 1 1
These commercials are boring and pretentious as hell. They strive to create the illusion that the iPhone is the only phone with these features.
To them I say "If you don't have an iPhone... you're in luck. Here's a Droid. It's much more badass anyway."
59. Aya1811 (unregistered) posted on 18 Mar 2011, 07:03 0 0
well, i don't have an iphone , so i don't
1. worry about my finger might block the antenna
2. explode pocket, or any surface that i place my iphone on
3. have to buy an extra case, becoz any 5 years old kid who can read can know that iphone are very easy to get crack up
4. get scam by apple, paying more for worthless piece of crap
5. have to install itunes ( stick with my beautiful window media player )
6. get confuse by 650,000 apps that most are useless
7. look at the screen with the felling of CRT screen after upgrade to 4.3
and many more ... well i don't have an iphone ....
66. Trance (unregistered) posted on 18 Mar 2011, 18:13 0 0
Guess they forgot to mention the "revolutionary facetime" feature tou~ XD
68. androids suck (unregistered) posted on 19 Mar 2011, 01:20 0 0
I've had 3 different android phones (Eris, Fascinate, and Droid X). All 3 are made by different manufacture with different specs & features. On all 3 androids I've had nothing but troubles such as auto crashing, force closing apps, touch screen not working at times, unable to make calls at times & so forth & so forth. To top it off I have friends that have different android phones & they say the same about their android phones. I said screw with android so i paid full retail for an iphone & I have not had a single issue with my iphone. I absolutely love it. There are more apps to choose from, & it just runs a lot smoother & faster. I WILL NEVER EVER GO BACK TO AN ANDROID. Android is JUNK!
69. LionStone posted on 19 Mar 2011, 01:50 0 0
Sounds like you're snake bit...0 for 3 huh? I've had 2 now (Incredible and T-Bolt) and both are rock solid, smooth and quick...Neither of them were plagued by what you described...Google rocks, hTC rocks! Better luck next time...
70. remixfa posted on 19 Mar 2011, 17:39 0 0
lol. my vibrant runs flawlessly (thanks team wiskey!! lol).
71. hadandroid (unregistered) posted on 19 Mar 2011, 22:39 0 0
look I have had my fair share of android phones, and now i have the Iphone. I will tell you this you may have a lot of apps in android market but i know from experience that the quality of those apps are usually junk, unlike the ones in the apple app store. The retina display is way better than any android phone that is available, go see for your self. antena issue is a joke, mine works fine, no bumper needed. The build quality of the device itself is way better that the plastic crap most android phones are made from, and actually break and chip easier than the Iphone. Flash would be nice Once in a while but definately not a dealbreaker, unless you do not have a real computer? When will android get any real games in the market? like Dead space? the best game android has is angry birds that originated from the apple app store, so whatever! and for the grammer police out there have fun with this post, its late and i dont give a crap. I just wish people would stop comparing android to apple, they are way different in many ways, they should not be compared, just enjoyed by the consumer!
72. IOS5 (unregistered) posted on 20 Mar 2011, 03:40 0 1
Fandroid just want to ask you why you hate iPhone?!!!!!
73. Flavine (unregistered) posted on 20 Mar 2011, 21:28 0 0
If you don't have an iPhone... well... you don't have to be stuck with iTunes.