New ad for the Apple iPhone 5s focuses on health and third party fitness wearables
0. phoneArena 05 Jun 2014, 02:02 posted on
In the aftermath of the announcement of Apple's new HealthKit platform for iOS 8, the company has released its first post WWDC Apple iPhone commercial, that shows a focus on health and fitness. The Apple iPhone 5s shares the screen with a variety of third party fitness wearables such as the Misfit Shine and the miCoach Smart Ball from Adidas. The Stronglifts app can be seen on the iPhone 5s screen at one point in the commercial...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. Cicero (Posts: 773; Member since: 22 Jan 2014)
Sammy started this curent with SHealt. And now we will see the market flouded. I think at this like a bonus of my mobile life but not the basic one.
5. HTCOE (Posts: 630; Member since: 20 Nov 2011)
you've been hipnotized if you think that shealth started this revolution lol
6. E.N. (Posts: 2578; Member since: 25 Jan 2009)
SHealth is a joke
I've been using a lot of fitness apps on my iPhone for years and there have been a lot of really great ones coming out recently. Samsung has nothing to do with that
2. Miracles (Posts: 560; Member since: 31 Aug 2013)
This ad makes me want to fall sleep..if anything. Definitely not run.
7. Droidrapist (Posts: 186; Member since: 28 May 2014)
Well the ad is supposed to make you buy iphones, NOT run.... people who run don't need an ad to get it done
8. Miracles (Posts: 560; Member since: 31 Aug 2013)
Obviously. The run part was a direct response to the article's last line. Did u even read?
3. tech2 (Posts: 3144; Member since: 26 Oct 2012)
A very nice ad. I dunno why Phil Schiller needed to bash their marketing team for not coming up with good ads when its clearly their products and not their marketing team's fault.
P.S. @0:34 its 7-minute workout app. A very nice app if anyone interested in basic workout.
4. superfans (Posts: 155; Member since: 30 Jul 2012)
Comparing to the ads before , its just that current ads are not that creative and inspiring as before.