New ad for Google Nexus 7 features budding astronaut and Curious George
0. phoneArena 29 Aug 2012, 20:16 posted on
Take a precocious kid who wants to be an astronaut, add the Google Nexus 7 and the playground is now open, according to a new ad for the tablet that has one very Apple-esque moment to it; the first ad for the tablet featured a backyard camp out...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
4. protozeloz (Posts: 5381; Member since: 16 Sep 2010)
depends on how close you sit to the floor
2. Nookie4u (Posts: 131; Member since: 13 Aug 2012)
Nice add!, just off the subject, there's been a lot of news on PA, so much that i don't know where to start reading. i guess it's gonna be worse in September with alll the brands flashing out their new stuff!
3. HäckeMáte (Posts: 168; Member since: 28 Feb 2012)
well they were hiring editors just recently. Im guessing someone got hired. Im glad they finally have more articles, this is my morning newspaper, and now its also my 11oclock News.
,,,oh yea, nice ad google +1
6. vishu9 (Posts: 251; Member since: 03 Mar 2011)
I gotta say! Google gets out one of the best ads ever..meaningful and just beautiful!
7. ericsorensen (Posts: 51; Member since: 17 Nov 2011)
Very cute and effective. It is as good or better than the dad/son comercial.