New York City is looking for developers that can devise a system to hail a cab with a smartphone
0. phoneArena posted on 08 Jun 2012, 11:54
The Taxi and Limousine Commission (TLC) of New York City is in the market of looking for developers who can devise a new system that would enable people with mobile phones to hail a taxicab. At heart, the system would require a way to allow customers to not only schedule...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. thedarkside posted on 08 Jun 2012, 12:09 0 1
or you could just do it the traditional way. get the cab, point a gun, free ride. duh.
2. thedarkside posted on 08 Jun 2012, 12:11 1 0
im sorry this was tasteless. im just super caffeinated....
4. Tux4g63 posted on 08 Jun 2012, 21:42 1 0
This was actually funny, and you shouldn't have to apologize for having a real sense of humor
3. jmoita2 posted on 08 Jun 2012, 12:51 0 0
I got a better one...
Come up with an app that will ensure the cabbie picks you up if you are African American, as they usually ignore them 7 out of 10 times in NY.
5. Tux4g63 posted on 08 Jun 2012, 21:43 1 0
While this was actually tasteless and does nothing to help