New York City is looking for developers that can devise a system to hail a cab with a smartphone
0. phoneArena 08 Jun 2012, 11:54 posted on
The Taxi and Limousine Commission (TLC) of New York City is in the market of looking for developers who can devise a new system that would enable people with mobile phones to hail a taxicab. At heart, the system would require a way to allow customers to not only schedule...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. thedarkside (Posts: 651; Member since: 30 Apr 2012)
or you could just do it the traditional way. get the cab, point a gun, free ride. duh.
2. thedarkside (Posts: 651; Member since: 30 Apr 2012)
im sorry this was tasteless. im just super caffeinated....
4. Tux4g63 (Posts: 114; Member since: 21 Oct 2011)
This was actually funny, and you shouldn't have to apologize for having a real sense of humor
3. jmoita2 (Posts: 930; Member since: 23 Dec 2011)
I got a better one...
Come up with an app that will ensure the cabbie picks you up if you are African American, as they usually ignore them 7 out of 10 times in NY.
5. Tux4g63 (Posts: 114; Member since: 21 Oct 2011)
While this was actually tasteless and does nothing to help