New Year’s humor: Big tech resolutions
0. phoneArena 01 Jan 2013, 16:04 posted on
If you can’t start the New Year off with a laugh then there is not much point in going on is there?
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
2. downphoenix (Posts: 2816; Member since: 19 Jun 2010)
spot on for the yahoo one at the end. I really doubt she'll do any good at all, she just bought the employees new iphones and remvoed MSN interoperability from Yahoo. Not sure what she's actually aiming for, making Yahoo smaller?
But the Apple/Samsung one, LMAO!
3. Nathan_ingx (Posts: 3191; Member since: 07 Mar 2012)
The Apple vs Samsung joke is the best...
Ballmer's come second...
5. wendygarett (unregistered)
Mr page and Mr heins looks handsome :)
but the Ballmer looks weird to me lol
6. Jyakotu (Posts: 831; Member since: 12 Dec 2008)
Too funny. I especially enjoyed the Apple and Samsung resolution. LOL
7. patdidi (Posts: 2; Member since: 17 May 2012)
where is Elop jokes? He should be commenting on ditching Nokia's feature phones since its sales are better than Lumia..ha..ha..