New Windows Phone 7 device from Asus suddenly surfaces?
This article contains unofficial information.
via Engadget & pocketnow
1. trentsinmypants (Posts: 312; Member since: 29 Jan 2009)
Windows Phone 7 is will FAIL....mark my words.....
5. kristoferallen (Posts: 34; Member since: 23 Jun 2010)
yeah ASUS is pretty bad ass though. if they would have made an Android device on Verizon i would have been all over it.
3. joey18 (Posts: 503; Member since: 20 Jul 2010)
who knows palm phones top 10 now top 2 i hope phone 7 be the android or the iphone killer
6. RORYREVOLUTION (Posts: 2927; Member since: 12 Jan 2010)
Can you please try to form proper sentences? And enough with iphone killers. I love android and even i am getting sick of that. Windows 7 at this point has done nothing but bore me. Maybe htc can make a decent windows phone with their sense ui.
9. iheartblueberry (Posts: 78; Member since: 26 Apr 2010)
Are you semi-retarded? Cause if you are I completely understand your sentence. If not then you must have grew up in the projects, stole the laptop your using and are trying to form "sentences".
10. RORYREVOLUTION (Posts: 2927; Member since: 12 Jan 2010)
Is it that time of the month for you already? or are you always such a little bitch?
11. jdog59 (Posts: 6; Member since: 05 Jun 2010)
Sounds slightly racist to me and further more your grammer is not much better as you should've said "grown up" instead of grew up since you were using that part of your sentence in PAST TENSE so now who's semi-retarded?
7. ap (unregistered)