New TV ads for the HTC One are all about BlinkFeed while taking on the Apple iPhone 5
0. phoneArena 10 May 2013, 20:14 posted on
Attacking the competition has become a common feature seen in the national prime time television commercials promoting a smartphone manufacturer or a specific platform, Samsung started this back with its ads for the Samsung Galaxy S II that featured Apple iPhone owners waiting on line to buy the next version of the phone...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
24. fanboy1974 (Posts: 1250; Member since: 12 Nov 2011)
Now we know why Samsung added all those "gimmicks" to the s4. Makes it very easy to attack the competition. What else is left on the HTC One do you talk about? The IR sensor?
27. ngyixian96 (Posts: 87; Member since: 05 Feb 2012)
no thanks !!!
i still want some page of homescreens and widgets
35. joey_sfb (Posts: 3011; Member since: 29 Mar 2012)
Though I prefer Samsung galaxy s4 for the microSD card slot and removable battery. I do think blink feed is an attractive feature. I do want it on my future phone.
36. kclgphilsbsa (Posts: 765; Member since: 21 Jan 2013)
Me too, i prefer gs4 the same w/ ur reasons plus bigger screen(almost screen in front), amoled, tw and camera.. but i hope the devs out there will provide a way for us to have this blinkfeed ;) anyway we have d News Wall Lwp but very limited in usage, just flashing news headlines :)
Im just lucky that i can play w/ my brother's htc one
46. kclgphilsbsa (Posts: 765; Member since: 21 Jan 2013)
Lol fanboys and haters effect haha.. gimme more coz ur opinions are always ryt..
In this comment section, i got thumbs up when i am defending blinkfeed and htc, but i will get thumbs down if ill state my opinion why i like gs4.. lol
Cmon dont hide :)
40. funnyguy (banned) (Posts: 244; Member since: 10 Jan 2013)
What is this HTC one I have never seen one?
Is that the one with the Garbage Gimicky ultrapixel Camera?
43. kclgphilsbsa (Posts: 765; Member since: 21 Jan 2013)
Who is this funny guy?
The nonsense one
56. funnyguy (banned) (Posts: 244; Member since: 10 Jan 2013)
Hey where can I buy this HTC one?
They don't sell it in my local Apple Store...
62. kclgphilsbsa (Posts: 765; Member since: 21 Jan 2013)
Just go out and u can see..
Do u have your own store? Do u have a very serious health problem and u cant go out and see the beauty of life?
66. funnyguy (banned) (Posts: 244; Member since: 10 Jan 2013)
Dude I go out all the time,
But this HTC one must be a limited edition or something..
67. chaoticrazor (Posts: 2347; Member since: 28 Aug 2012)
a troll that tries to troll everything, you need a life
plus your name doesnt suit you, your so unfunny and boring. you need new material other then
''what is (insert phone manufacture) where can i get one
ohh and you then try hard with the
''i havent seen them at my local apple store''
70. xperiaDROID (Posts: 5586; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
All you know is poop. You don't know anything but poop.
And poop is reserved for funnyguy.
You go out all the time? Yeah, you always go out to the porta potty (public toilet) to poop.
And which phone are you using? Oh I know, POOPhone.
52. SonyFindOneDroidple (Posts: 458; Member since: 11 May 2013)
Great job HTC
The Phonearena Community is so Dark like Evils' place
64. SonyFindOneDroidple (Posts: 458; Member since: 11 May 2013)
Evils=Samsung, HtC and Apple Haters
Samsung Haters=largest population in this comment section,
Apple Haters=largest population in the whole world
60. phljcnth (Posts: 270; Member since: 30 Apr 2012)
*yawn* The ads are as boring as the HTC One.
72. Taters (Posts: 3307; Member since: 28 Jan 2013)
HTC suckage filters down to their commercials.
74. ar2730 (Posts: 40; Member since: 24 May 2012)
I love love love my HTC One! I was never a fan of HTC until this phone. I've had about 8 phones in the last year, and this one is by far the BEST!!!!
80. Rager722 (Posts: 178; Member since: 30 Jan 2013)
They're trying to get the hipsters to buy this phone as you can see in the commercial, since it looks like a big iPhone, and that's all those idiot hipsters buy. I love my HTC ONE btw