New Sony Ericsson Xperia model code named Pepper, gets blurry treatment on camera
0. phoneArena 07 Jan 2012, 10:52 posted on
Pictures obtained by the Xperia Blog are believed to be that of the new code-named Sony Ericsson Xperia Pepper with a model number of MT271; with a 3.7 inch display and 5MP camera, this appears to be a mid-range Android device...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. RamyRamz69 (Posts: 389; Member since: 12 Dec 2011)
Can't wait for the new Sony Ericsson devices in CES. Perhaps they're not the best people who make the high end phones, but they are the best when it comes to Mid Range and Low End :)
2. gammaSharma (Posts: 33; Member since: 17 Nov 2011)
Should have gone with a 8MP camera and a full 1080p recording. 5MP and 720p resolution for a mid range device is too 2011. I wont buy it.
11. -RVM- (Posts: 329; Member since: 19 Oct 2011)
Well, ST-Ericsson U8500 chipset supports video encoding in 1080p, but maybe there are some other limitations...
3. gammaSharma (Posts: 33; Member since: 17 Nov 2011)
The Samsung Galaxy R with the 5MP camera is a better option then...
6. Muhannad (Posts: 455; Member since: 20 Sep 2011)
A 1320mAh battery powering this dual-core phone? I mean holy sh*t, its either EXTREMELY power efficient or its going to have sh*tty battery life.
8. nagirodu (Posts: 12; Member since: 13 Jul 2011)
It's supposed to be having a White Magic Display which consumes less power than the ones that are available now.
9. XiphiasGladius (Posts: 799; Member since: 21 Aug 2011)
I also have my doubt in regards to the battery life of this one, my single core Arc with 1500mAh battery could only last for 7-8 heavy usage, makes me wonder how long this one would last on heavy usage.
10. RamyRamz69 (Posts: 389; Member since: 12 Dec 2011)
If you read the article properly, you would notice that this phone has an St-Ericsson chipset which means its about 200% less power consuming that Qualcom.
7. seeds (Posts: 48; Member since: 13 Apr 2011)
i like combination of 3,7" + duo core + 480*854 pix
must be smooth & sharp display
but battery capacity is just for daily use with minimum game & browsing usage...
still worth for me