New Sony Ericsson Xperia model code named Pepper, gets blurry treatment on camera
0. phoneArena posted on 07 Jan 2012, 10:52
Pictures obtained by the Xperia Blog are believed to be that of the new code-named Sony Ericsson Xperia Pepper with a model number of MT271; with a 3.7 inch display and 5MP camera, this appears to be a mid-range Android device...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. RamyRamz69 posted on 07 Jan 2012, 11:15 6 1
Can't wait for the new Sony Ericsson devices in CES. Perhaps they're not the best people who make the high end phones, but they are the best when it comes to Mid Range and Low End :)
2. gammaSharma posted on 07 Jan 2012, 12:35 3 4
Should have gone with a 8MP camera and a full 1080p recording. 5MP and 720p resolution for a mid range device is too 2011. I wont buy it.
11. -RVM- posted on 08 Jan 2012, 17:13 0 0
Well, ST-Ericsson U8500 chipset supports video encoding in 1080p, but maybe there are some other limitations...
3. gammaSharma posted on 07 Jan 2012, 12:39 2 2
The Samsung Galaxy R with the 5MP camera is a better option then...
6. Muhannad posted on 07 Jan 2012, 14:43 2 1
A 1320mAh battery powering this dual-core phone? I mean holy sh*t, its either EXTREMELY power efficient or its going to have sh*tty battery life.
8. nagirodu posted on 07 Jan 2012, 20:18 0 0
It's supposed to be having a White Magic Display which consumes less power than the ones that are available now.
9. XiphiasGladius posted on 08 Jan 2012, 02:09 1 0
I also have my doubt in regards to the battery life of this one, my single core Arc with 1500mAh battery could only last for 7-8 heavy usage, makes me wonder how long this one would last on heavy usage.
10. RamyRamz69 posted on 08 Jan 2012, 09:34 0 0
If you read the article properly, you would notice that this phone has an St-Ericsson chipset which means its about 200% less power consuming that Qualcom.
7. seeds posted on 07 Jan 2012, 20:05 0 0
i like combination of 3,7" + duo core + 480*854 pix
must be smooth & sharp display
but battery capacity is just for daily use with minimum game & browsing usage...
still worth for me