New Samsung Galaxy Tab and 2 unannounced phones caught on camera
0. phoneArena 25 Feb 2012, 17:58 posted on
As we get closer to Samsung’s mystery announcement on Monday, many have been anticipating the announcement of the Samsung GALAXY Note 10.1 tablet. German tech blog, BestBoyz, posted a shot of two people in Samsung shirts posing with 3 devices...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. Yankchef (Posts: 76; Member since: 03 Feb 2012)
That looks like it may be a projector on the top
2. rockstarlive (Posts: 307; Member since: 19 Oct 2011)
hhhmm, more likely just the Galaxy mini or some other Galaxy variant.
4. itzmando (Posts: 114; Member since: 17 Oct 2011)
I want a Galaxy Tab 10.1 esp. this new one!! I have waited for android tablets to improve and remove lag when navigating between screens, menus, etc
5. e.wvu (unregistered)
Actually these phones just got announced from Samsung's Official Mobile Facebook Page. It's called the Samsung Galaxy Beam.
6. squallz506 (banned) (Posts: 1075; Member since: 19 Oct 2011)
i imagine if the projector is on top then holding the phone landscape and projecting would be near impossible. i dont get it. if im going to share content it is going to be videos, pictures and games. all of those things i want in landscape. and i prefer holding my phone landscape for most other tasks as well. i really dont get the placement.
11. SlimSoulja86 (Posts: 642; Member since: 03 Nov 2011)
ur just bn difficult, what if the projector's app allows you to change from potrait to landscape? Use yo brain b4 u comment. Damn!
13. squallz506 (banned) (Posts: 1075; Member since: 19 Oct 2011)
you missed my point. i like to hold my phone with two hands. i like to type on the landscape keyboard. i wont be able to project while doing either. no app would change the fact that my hand is covering the projector. maybe you should think about your posts more.
7. qkmaz (Posts: 3; Member since: 25 Feb 2012)
the yellow one is galaxy beam 1ghz dual core 2000mAh battery
8. qkmaz (Posts: 3; Member since: 25 Feb 2012)
galaxy tab 2 10.1
1Ghz dual-core processor, 1GB of RAM
still 1ghz dual core only?? even galaxy note 1.4ghz dual core
9. simplyj (Posts: 404; Member since: 23 Dec 2009)
too many tabs already. i want to see the gsiii!
10. sarafankit2 (Posts: 1; Member since: 26 Feb 2012)
all the details hav been uploaded on samsung mobile website...http://www.samsungmobilepress.com/2012/01/30/GALAXY-S-Advance
12. karanstyle (Posts: 188; Member since: 26 Jun 2011)
Who is the Mobile designer at Crap-sung, Every other mobile looks the same.
14. Striker (Posts: 92; Member since: 06 Nov 2011)
It doesn't matter actualy who he/she is. Just look at the next iPhone and you can predict the design of the whole Galaxy series - 90% copy.