New Samsung Galaxy Tab S commercial illustrates the superiority of Super AMOLED screens
0. phoneArena 02 Jul 2014, 18:55 posted on
Samsung's brand new Android tablets offer something that you won't find on any other slate: high-resolution Super AMOLED screens...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
6. Florin.T (Posts: 147; Member since: 16 Dec 2013)
Omelette du fromage:https://www.youtube.com/watch?
7. hassoups (Posts: 428; Member since: 06 Jun 2013)
Hahaaha looks like omolette really is super
2. pwnarena (Posts: 1019; Member since: 15 Feb 2013)
wow what a very patronizing post! we all know there are other many IPS panels that produce the same effect although not as saturated.
10. pwnarena (Posts: 1019; Member since: 15 Feb 2013)
no. because what they are showing there is an LCD that seems dimmer and incapable of producing vibrant colors. i'm sure you've seen several display comparisons and LCDs aren't as depicted in that ad.
i really dislike these kinds of ads. is it really that hard to be truthful?
i take back my word on "not as saturated." apparently, the z2 display can be as saturated especially on the reds and yellows.
11. hung2900 (Posts: 855; Member since: 02 Mar 2012)
Look at 0:21. They compared to another Samsung Tab.
In order to answer for a lot of people asked why they need another Amoled tablet when they currently have the flagship Tab 3 Pro with LCD display.
8. teerex42 (Posts: 185; Member since: 14 Jun 2012)
Who cares how it's pronounced, SUPER AMOLED, the best screen PERIOD!!!
9. banglazbless (Posts: 52; Member since: 05 Feb 2014)
Looks like the haterz are a bit jealous? Come on over to the light, super amoled ftw.
12. twens (Posts: 818; Member since: 25 Feb 2012)
AMOLED IS KING AND WILL REIGN FOR LONG. IT KEEPS GETTING BETTER AND BETTER WITH EACH DEVICE. GO SAMMY , MAKE EM HATERS JEALOUS.