New Samsung Galaxy Tab S 10.5 images show how thin the tablet is, reveal extra features
0. phoneArena 06 Jun 2014, 09:15 posted on
Samsung's Galaxy Tab S 10.5 will rival Sony's Xperia Z2 Tablet when it comes to thinness. The new slate should be announced on June 12, alongside the Tab S 8.4...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
3. phljcnth (Posts: 485; Member since: 30 Apr 2012)
"Our New New New New iPad is thinner AND lighter." - Apple
20. sgodsell (Posts: 3623; Member since: 16 Mar 2013)
Its mainly a screen. But all you see is ugly.
23. a_tumiwa (Posts: 373; Member since: 16 Mar 2012)
yeah both Samsung and Apple are ugly (plain black/white bold border), we need design something like japanese brand manufacturer tablet
2. Jinto (Posts: 436; Member since: 15 Jan 2014)
What program is that on pic 3?
Anyways, this looks nice and very band-aid-ish.
22. buccob (Posts: 2564; Member since: 19 Jun 2012)
I don't get why everyone complained when the Asus PadFone launched and people needed to take the phone out for calls or otherwise take the call IN TABLET MODE... and now with Apple announcement of answering calls on your MAC, and Samsung allowing taking calls on your Tablet... What were people bitchin' about the PadFone then???
I really don't see the advantage of taking your calls anywhere else than your phone (or headset)... so I really see no appealing in that particular Apple announcement or that particular slide of this article...
5. ihavenoname (Posts: 1693; Member since: 18 Aug 2013)
In my opinion that gray looks very ugly, but otherwise it seems like a cool device.
6. ancellim (Posts: 35; Member since: 24 Mar 2014)
Don't see any purpose of these tablets. They already have Tab Pros and Note Pros.
Brace yourselves guys, more tablet spam coming soon.
7. Atrixboyyy (Posts: 348; Member since: 03 Nov 2011)
I agree. I really like the Pro line but I guess just like with there phones the need to cover every group.
10. Zenzui (Posts: 114; Member since: 13 Feb 2012)
I really hatting the back band aid thingie. I know I will put a case on every tablet I own. But that still troubles me with that bandaid look. Tab Pro/Note 2014 got it right with the faux leather. I will hold on to my Nex 10 more and wait for possible new Nexus series or LG's upcoming tablets.
So far the only thing I saw that would up the ante of the Note 2014 is the AMOLED, given resolution is still the same...
12. Carlitos (Posts: 513; Member since: 23 Oct 2011)
It's interesting that the OG nexus 7 had dimpled back and people fell in love with the looks and feel.
However I do find the dimpled back better in tablets.
13. Totse2k15 (Posts: 458; Member since: 11 Feb 2014)
Early great to who's going for the 10.5. I'm going for the 8.4.
14. xperian (Posts: 322; Member since: 10 Apr 2014)
Looks ugly like the rest of samsung tablets and phones
16. galanoth (Posts: 425; Member since: 26 Nov 2011)
How come no one called Nexus 7 (2012) band aid?
Side by side, the backs look the same.
21. Nathan (Posts: 85; Member since: 14 Jul 2011)
I think it's because of all the colors the GS5 comes in. If it just came in black and white, I doubt there would be as many comparisons.
18. slh163 (Posts: 138; Member since: 19 May 2014)
that's the first samsung tablet that i really like his design
finally samsung you nailed it
and the haters always gonna hate
19. jibraihimi (Posts: 760; Member since: 29 Nov 2011)
they should release windows 8 version of this device.....
24. gigaraga (Posts: 1454; Member since: 29 Mar 2013)
That slimness...nothing comes close, it looks so sexy.