New Samsung Galaxy S4 ad takes the usual shots at the Apple iPhone
0. phoneArena 03 May 2013, 20:42 posted on
It's a whole new year and a new phone, but same old Samsung as the Korean OEM once again takes its usual potshots at its number one rival from Cupertino; the action takes place at a graduation slash pool party and we see the usual showing off of Sammy's features such as Air View and gesture control as a call gets answered with a swipe of the hand...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. SleepingOz (unregistered)
"No, yours doesn't do that."
3. Irakli (banned) (Posts: 5; Member since: 30 Apr 2013)
my phone is not defective like your s4 i don't nee a garbage phone thanks. my phone does better and its better quality that this $2 china town toy.
8. taz89 (Posts: 2014; Member since: 03 May 2011)
what are you saying...lol joking got what you saying, you prefer the iphone but the s4 is not in any way a garbage phone and you do know that the
11. gerasim (Posts: 16; Member since: 30 Apr 2013)
i think he is saying that his phone is not defective like the s4 & he doesn't need a garbage phone thanks. his phone does better & its better quality phone than the s4. he thinks that the s4 is $2 china town toy.
14. taz89 (Posts: 2014; Member since: 03 May 2011)
lol i know i just find it funny that he says its a garbage phone because its ''chinese'' made phone when on the iphone on the back clearly says made in china..
17. gerasim (Posts: 16; Member since: 30 Apr 2013)
yes its funny i guess he had bad experience with Samsung i don't know
65. JohnN89 (Posts: 1; Member since: 04 May 2013)
and Many S4s that are shipping right now is made in Korea. Even the Battery.
44. SleepingOz (unregistered)
He's just an HTC troll. He has created multiple accounts here; Irakli, Rayanx10, MariaGabriela and many more, in order to thumb up his own comments and thumb down the ones he dislike.
55. chistoefurpuffer (Posts: 140; Member since: 11 Mar 2013)
Oh I see that explains all the thumbs down. I was actually beginning to believe HTC fanboys were so desperate that they target anything Samsung related and tried their very hardest to bring it down.
61. chistoefurpuffer (Posts: 140; Member since: 11 Mar 2013)
You sure? To be quite honest, it seems to go both ways. ButiI for one like both, but hate how HTC fans behave. I do like the s4 more though.
12. taz89 (Posts: 2014; Member since: 03 May 2011)
the iphone is made in china it says it in plain writing on the back..
33. sniper1087 (Posts: 514; Member since: 31 Dec 2011)
assembled in china yeah and designed in california
48. Galax3 (Posts: 19; Member since: 04 May 2012)
designed in CA, but still made and assembled in China
64. joey_sfb (Posts: 5824; Member since: 29 Mar 2012)
Agreed. They have good production team. I feel that HTC, Sony, Apple and Nokia should hire them.
75. InspectorGadget80 (unregistered)
every phone always get defective stop acting like a fan boy. and enjoy the phone u like. stop starting fights.and your phone is also made in CHINA
81. JEverettnow (Posts: 228; Member since: 11 Mar 2013)
Iphones are our most exchanged or returned phone where I work.
19. chocolaking (Posts: 494; Member since: 22 May 2012)
LOL! great commercial to slap apple in the face.
and if the screen problem can be fixed. it will be a big plus for them.
and stop the freaking tin mining... good job samsung
45. SleepingOz (unregistered)
There's already a temporary fix availaible on XDA.
Seems like it's only a minor bug with TW.
50. haney.alsaaidy (Posts: 18; Member since: 29 Jan 2013)
great galaxy s4 thumbs up
little toy doesn't do anything thumbs down
58. AnTuTu (Posts: 1580; Member since: 14 Oct 2012)
Those who are barking around and saying bad about S4 they are nothing but fruit trolls.
S4 is the best smartphone ever in the history so far. And the way Sammy slapped fruit's face is so funny hahahhaa they know how to advertise lolz
82. 8logic (Posts: 148; Member since: 05 Mar 2012)
i am boycotting the s4 because i'm tired of getting the snap dragon solution in the US.
66. -box- (Posts: 3991; Member since: 04 Jan 2012)
Not as witty as the original S3 ad. Got bored pretty quickly.
87. DibelDibil (Posts: 27; Member since: 19 Jun 2013)
pwned :))) I rofl'd so hard @ that moment..
2. kclgphilsbsa (Posts: 765; Member since: 21 Jan 2013)
kindly post first the solutions of s4 problems coz i wanna continue my order
20. kclgphilsbsa (Posts: 765; Member since: 21 Jan 2013)
Lols, whats d reason for these red marks haha.
Im addrssing this to samsung not to PA :)
23. amats69 (Posts: 1461; Member since: 12 Nov 2012)
dude hows your beloved galaxy s4? ive heard some overheating issue.hahahahaha! :P
32. kclgphilsbsa (Posts: 765; Member since: 21 Jan 2013)
Dude, dont be so junk,, if u are referring to the thermal test of gs4 d past month or weeks that is posted here in PA, the s4 was in good condition that barely gets hot and we cant change that.. all d review units are actually in good condtion that no reviewer mentioned screen, battery and heat problems..
I humbly addressing my concern to samsung now to make necessary actions regarding the concerns of the cusomers w/ faulty handsets(note: as i read forums there are gs4 w/o issues but only few).. i just want immediate solutions coz i want to continue my preorder. I recently cancld my preorder..
Dont start fan war if ur mature enough.
Sorry 4 bad sntence constrction..
34. sniper1087 (Posts: 514; Member since: 31 Dec 2011)
ok lets discuss the problems with Software optimizate and over bloated system. All this features while nice on paper, 1 eat battery life, and 2 causes constant lag.