New Samsung Galaxy S III ad puts a Christmas twist on previous commercial
With the holiday season upon us, Samsung redid the "Work Trip" ad and have titled it "Santa's Work Trip". Replace the kids with elves, the cab with the sleigh and reindeer and the husband and wife with Mr. and Mrs. Santa Claus, and you have the new version of the spot.
It might not be as funny as the "Santa Fail" ad we showed you earlier on Wednesday, but it does have a certain charm to it. The new version of the ad is below while underneath it is the original version of the commercial.
1. zibbyzib2000 (Posts: 194; Member since: 18 Nov 2010)
Hmm... I know I would really enjoy watching this "video" hehe :p
3. ardent1 (Posts: 1997; Member since: 16 Apr 2011)
The touching of phones is SO STUPID. It defeats the purpose of wireless devices. I recall in Japan they share data via phones without touching using IR technology or something like that.
Come on Samsung, this is 2012 and you still want wireless users to walk to each other just so they can click their phones???
4. KingKurogiii (Posts: 5620; Member since: 23 Oct 2011)
it's quicker to establish a connection via NFC but if that's not what you want to do you can still use Bluetooth traditionally, use Wi-Fi Direct or any of the other billion ways to share things with people and btw this is more Google than Samsung. Samsung just added to Android Beam.
5. tedkord (Posts: 4937; Member since: 17 Jun 2009)
Of course, it would have been magical and groundbreaking had Apple come up with it. Not only that, but it would have been worthy of a patent whereby any contact between the phone and anything else still be grounds for a ban, and iFans would be screaming about copying Apple.
6. groupsacc (Posts: 232; Member since: 28 Feb 2012)
lol IR technology. You know you have to align the IR ports pretty much straight on to connect the devices.
If you don't wanna use NFC transfer, use Bluetooth. If you don't wanna use Bluetooth use a cloud service. Take your pick. But don't blame Google/Samsung for giving you the choice.
9. protozeloz (Posts: 5378; Member since: 16 Sep 2010)
That's not all, compared with regular file transfer
1. Pair the device
2. Look for the file you want to share
3. Tap on share
4. Tap on the paired device you want to share
1. Put phones together
I knew this guy is just showing his true colors and his retarded actitude. infrared? Cmon !
7. networkdood (Posts: 6274; Member since: 31 Mar 2010)
Wait, so iphones can transfer with a touch?...err....NFC?...umm, Bluetooth?....yeah, I thought so....
8. protozeloz (Posts: 5378; Member since: 16 Sep 2010)
Dude honestly your comments are getting more and more retarded by the day
10. dragonscourgex (Posts: 307; Member since: 16 Jan 2012)
I would like to thank you. I have not have a reason to thumb any comment down in awhile....I feel better now :)
12. g2a5b0e (Posts: 2342; Member since: 08 Jun 2012)
I LOVE that commercial. I think the mom is so super hot. The Christmas version is a cute take on it.