New Samsung CEO vows to shift focus towards "soft capabilities" like design and user experience
0. phoneArena posted on 18 Jun 2012, 05:16
Yet the company is apparently not planning to rest on its laurels, and the new CEO vowed to address some of its weaker spots in his inaugural speech: "A particular focus must be given to serving new customer experience and value by strengthening soft capabilities in software, user experience, design, and solutions," said Kwon Oh-hyun...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
2. pokharkarsaga posted on 18 Jun 2012, 05:54 7 3
if these capabilities get added in upcoming devices.then i will rate samsung as best device manufacturer of all time.
3. PhansMuneeb posted on 18 Jun 2012, 05:58 4 3
Get the build quality & design like Nokia for all devices (from midrange to high-end) and my money is yours
8. Chronos posted on 18 Jun 2012, 13:42 1 1
Samsung's current designs are still better than Nokia's designs.
4. Bluesky02 posted on 18 Jun 2012, 06:02 6 2
Very good, that's what i wanted to hear "customer experience"
5. mercorp posted on 18 Jun 2012, 06:28 9 1
Hope the galaxy s4 comes with touchwiz with ability to switch to stock ui,and duralunminium body.
6. u-suck-more posted on 18 Jun 2012, 07:45 1 0
well, we have to wait and see if Samsung delivers