New SKU points to 128GB fourth-generation Apple iPad?
0. phoneArena posted on 27 Jan 2013, 22:51
Earlier Sunday, we showed you that the SystemPartitionPadding key in the beta 5 release of iOS 6.1 showed an entry for a 128GB iOS device and hours later, a new SKU has been discovered for a new version of the fourth-generation Apple iPad that is called the "ultimate" according to information leaked from a source who works for a U.S. retailer...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
2. chistoefur posted on 27 Jan 2013, 22:56 11 3
Sweet, now people can spend much more for space they wont even use. ^_^
13. phil2n posted on 28 Jan 2013, 03:13 0 2
I think the price of this 128gb will be tripple compare to 16gb.
3. belovedson posted on 27 Jan 2013, 23:38 0 2
this sounds like a move to try and get back the market share they lost
4. joey_sfb posted on 27 Jan 2013, 23:49 3 2
Fruit branded fanboy; 'Wow! That's is mind blowing innovation. '
The rest of the world; 'meh, maybe i would get that sandisk 128G microSD card for half the price apple is charging' SDcard allow me to swap contents on the fly'. No need to waste time delete and copy overover.'
12. faisolbauuz posted on 28 Jan 2013, 02:44 3 3
Well if your android phone doesnt have a microsd slot you can stick 500gb external hdd or flashdrive with an otg cable you get extra 372gb more than 128 gb ipads and im sure that will be cheaper too
15. darac posted on 28 Jan 2013, 04:15 1 1
Good luck with that. Nexus 4 doesn't support it
17. faisolbauuz posted on 28 Jan 2013, 06:29 2 1
It does with some app called nexus media importer full version is 3$ on google play(without root) or stickmount full version cost 2.5$ (for rooted nexus) so
5. jsdechavez posted on 27 Jan 2013, 23:52 1 2
I'm now wondering how big the price of the 16GB will differ from the 128 GB.. $250? $400? No thanks. Ooh this was an Apple. No thanks.
9. idroidequis posted on 28 Jan 2013, 01:12 0 2
Slogan: the next best thing... 128gb xD lol but seriously apple I like you but your not supplying what I demand. Pass
14. spiderpig2894 posted on 28 Jan 2013, 04:09 0 1
Seriously, I can't even pass a 20GB usage in my iPad4 64GB.
16. Adithya7184 posted on 28 Jan 2013, 04:40 0 1
iCr@pple will call it a new innovation .....lol...
18. phonea posted on 28 Jan 2013, 07:16 0 1
wow 128gb! achos have 2 years ago 250gb. (apple sucks)
19. InspectorGadget80 posted on 28 Jan 2013, 07:59 0 0
Most expensive ipad ever. You will pay probably extra 100$ more than the original price. How bout put a sd card apple &to not too over price youre consumers
20. corgilot posted on 28 Jan 2013, 08:25 0 0
With all of the cloud storage available for soo cheap right now I don't really understand what use a 128gb iPad would be. I have an iPad for work as well as a Nexus10 and an GSII at home and don't even come close in all 3 cases to the 32gb or more I have currently in storage. Especially when you use things like Box.net, Google Drive and ANY cloud music (Pandora, Spotify, Google Music etc...).
Maybe some people will fill that up but they will have to ask themselves if they want to pay that freaking much for a little more space! That thing will have to be close to $800-900 considering the current 64gb iPad4 is sitting at $700
21. ajac09 posted on 28 Jan 2013, 09:28 0 0
arent the only 128gb flash memory for tablets and smart phones made by samsung... if so.. dont see it happening.. Ultimate could mean anything. Could come with a smart case and other junk with it.
22. Twisted247 posted on 28 Jan 2013, 14:29 0 0
That's OK Apple needs it, once they drop this info Samsung will drop the Bombshell! They've already spoken that they are and have been working on 128gb internal storage... AND 128gb micro SD because oh that's right Samsung and Android allows for and uses micro SD expansion slots! Good game Apple.