New RIM CEO confirms that he's in charge and BlackBerry may be fragmented
0. phoneArena 27 Jan 2012, 21:39 posted on
It is definitely a comment that you would probably expect from the new CEO of RIM, Thorsten Heins. Since he took over, there have been rumblings that the direction of the company wouldn't change much, because...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. BomberXL (Posts: 82; Member since: 17 Jan 2012)
lol... he says androids are all the same.... i dont beleive he has ever seen an iPhone....
2. willywill_evo (Posts: 162; Member since: 05 Jan 2011)
this guy is running his mouth to much
3. andrew1953 (Posts: 176; Member since: 13 Nov 2011)
I have a Playbook and a 9800 on a plan until October 2012 so I"ll wait until then to see what eventuates. If something decent comes up, I'll renew my ties with Blackberry as I am a heavvy texter and love a physical keyboard. My Playbook has also been a great device which I still get a buzz out of. If things don't work out,Ill probably look at a Windows 8 product.
5. Sniggly (Posts: 7291; Member since: 05 Dec 2009)
Well, he doesn't seem *quite* as delusional as Lazaridis or Balsillie. But damn, he's close.
6. Jarahawk (Posts: 43; Member since: 04 Dec 2011)
I own a 9630 and a Playbook 64GB. I'm sticking with RIM, but I don't know that there is anything they can do to pull in the casual user. Let's hope so.